Techconsult AS is a Norwegian company providing consulting and advisory services to clients in the engineering and construction disciplines and project management services. The company has offices in Bergen, Oslo, Stavanger and Molde in Norway and a branch office in Teesside, UK. Techconsult AS operates nationally and internationally in markets within the Offshore, Energy, Construction, Shipbuilding and land-based industry.
Techconsult is the link between jobs and professionals. For one of our customer we are now looking for a HSEQ Advisor
Provide professional advise on quality and HSE aspects of the Company`s onshore and offshore activities in general. Lead audits, verifications and investigations. Potential support to authority liaison function. Potential assistance with support within HSSEQ in Contract and procurement, including interfacing with the Procurement Department. Potential planning and execution of internal training activities.
• Ensure continuous improvement within area of responsibility.
• Audit and verification activities
• Lead incident investigations and support investigation teams
• GAP analysis
• Potential support to authority liaison
• Support in facilitation and follow up of authority audits
• Provide professional advice to the business units on regulatory issues
• Establish, maintain and further develop relevant governing documents, and tools within Quality & HSE support
• Potential assistance with support to procurement, requesting unit and contract follow up teams with regards to HSSEQ requirements and follow up throughout the entire supply chain
• Potential planning and execution of internal training activities.
• Education: Master degree within HSEQ/relevant discipline, or equivalent
• Experience: In depth knowledge and experience with HSEQ management. Good insight into authorities regulations, quality standards and HSE standards
• Competence: Trained auditor. The ability to work in a team as well as individually. Able to motivate and contribute to a positive working environment. Good interpersonal skills with the ability to interact at all levels. Clear and effective oral and written communications skills in both Norwegian and English. Able to communicate ideas and results to various stakeholders both in written reports and in meetings, presentations etc.
The application deadline for this position is ASAP, but we will also consider candidates for similar or other relevant positions consecutively.
Duration: 6 months with possibility for extensions
As an employee at Techconsult, we can offer you the following:
• Competitive salary
• Professional development and flexibility by working in projects with the major companies within oil, gas and land based industry
• A close follow-up of each employee
• Insurance benefits
• Social activities
• Physical development and training support
Techconsult emphasis being close to our employees and we focus on being a professional, safe and pleasant employer, where you will clearly notice that the focus is on you. If any questions concerning this position, please contact me, Eldfrid Vågane, by email: firstname.lastname@example.org