Drilling Superintendent S 21593
Techconsult AS is a Norwegian-owned consulting company that for more than 20 years has provided consulting and recruitment services to clients in technical disciplines, project management and project administration.
The company was founded in 1999, and has offices in Bergen, Oslo, Stavanger and Molde.
Techconsult AS operates nationally and internationally in the segments Oil & Gas, Construction / Infrastructure, Energy & Environment and Data / IT for private and public sector.
The company aims to be an important part of our customers value chain by offering qualitative services and solutions in a modern, focused and well-founded concept.
Techconsult is the link between jobs and professionals. For one of our customer we are now looking for a Drilling Superintendent.
The Drilling Superintendent is responsible for executing the approved drilling programs. Supervise the offshore operations and coordinate the rig contractor and service companies to ensure operations meet the well objectives and goals, in accordance with company standards and local legislation. Regarding the fixed installation, the drilling superintendent is responsible for maintenance towards systems agreed in the bridging document between drilling and production operations.
- Manage all operations in such a manner that they safeguard the health, safety and integrity of all personnel, the environment and company assets in compliance with regulatory legislation and company standard.
- Facility integrity engineer for BOP and BOP control system, validate and approve MOC’s towards barrier performance standard for BOP and BOP control system
- Advise the Drilling Supervisors in the execution of all well related operations. Co-ordinate and plan daily activities related to well operations in accordance with the approved program
- Make sure any deviation from the planned operations are undertaken in accordance with approved MOC Company’s procedures
- Ensure that all operations are performed in accordance with legislative and company defined policies and procedures in a cost effective and safe manner
- Achieve company objectives by managing all operations drilling personnel in a professional manner and ensuring proper distribution of instruction and information consistent with company interactive management philosophy and promoting an open reporting culture.
- Ensure that he/she receives the Handover document of the Senior Drilling Supervisors, to make sure that the information flow is as clear and smooth as possible.
- Performs quarterly rig visit in order to keep a more direct contact with the offshore crew.
- Responsible for the equipment and personnel readiness vs planned and unplanned activities within the policies and procedures as laid down by the company
- Responsible for the medium and long term POB plans preparation to manage the interfaces with Production Operations and Project personnel as required
- Responsible for the quality control of the reporting (Synergi, DDR, FB01) in accordance with Company Management system and procedures
- Initiate third party equipment inspections as required
- Manage rig maintenance and maintain rig maintenance oversight (through Rig Contractor) and support any technical audit programs
- Monitor and control expenditure within budgeted limits through proper planning and efficient use of materials, equipment, services and personnel
- Issue and release call-off’s for required materials and services accordingly to the program
- Ensure lessons learned and best practice are captured on a continuous basis and codified into the next procedures and standards.
- Validate Field Ticket Services and Job Report
- Validate DDR and 3rd party Feed Back reports
- Genuine HSSE commitment
- Graduate Engineer preferred -10 years of Oil & Gas Industry experience incl. 10 years of drilling execution experience
- Drilling Activities: Drilling Operation, Horizontal Drlg, Dril. Fluids & Cement &Cem.Op.Design/Operat., Well drilling experience
- Completion Activities: Completion activity and workover operation, Gas Lift, ESP completion, Perforating Technique, Compl.& WO experience
- Advanc.Compl.-WO-Rigless: Intelligent Completions
- High Profile Drilling: Extended Reach Drilling, Wellbore Stability/Sand
- Production/Prediction & Control
- E&P Management: Standard Workflow - Best Practices
The application deadline for this position is 12.04.21, but we will also consider candidates for similar or other relevant positions consecutively.
As an employee at Techconsult, we can offer you the following:
- Competitive salary
- Professional development and flexibility by working in projects with the major companies within oil, gas and land based industry
- A close follow-up of each employee
- Insurance benefits
- Social activities
- Physical development and training support
Techconsult emphasis being close to our employees and we focus on being a professional, safe and pleasant employer, where you will clearly notice that the focus is on you. If any questions concerning this position, please contact me, Solveig Wiik, by email: email@example.com