Techconsult AS is a Norwegian company providing consulting and advisory services to clients in the engineering and construction disciplines and project management services. The company has offices in Bergen, Oslo, Stavanger and Molde in Norway and a branch office in Teesside, UK. Techconsult AS operates nationally and internationally in markets within the Offshore, Energy, Construction, Shipbuilding and land-based industry.
Techconsult is the link between jobs and professionals. For one of our customer we are now looking for a Senior Completion Engineer
• Manage and facilitate Well completion, subsea and rig interfaces.
• Assist in preparation of Completion Program, detailed completion programs and other steering documentation.
• Follow-up completion, ROV, subsea and rig contractors. Have responsibility for well Completion, SPS, and Well intervention systems and procedures.
• Work with Lead and Senior engineers on “life cycle” completion designs, technical scopes of work for third party services and tendering/evaluation strategies
• Preparation of the Basis of Well Design & Completion design documents
• Preparation of detailed specifications for completion equipment
• Preparation of the Completion Program and Detailed Operational Procedures
• Plan wells using all available software, i.e. Stress Check, Wellcat, WellPlan.
• Torque and Drag, Swab and Surge, etc. modeling
• Assessment of the completion related risks and proposal of mitigations
• Evaluation of future well intervention requirements, methods and equipment
• Monitor well performance in accordance with Reservoir Dept. in order to provide expertise and advice for well optimization
• Assistance and verification of preparation of call-offs for required materials and services accordingly to the program and contract
• Preparation of budget and AFE timings and costs based on historical completion performance and follow up cost accruals
• Support the consent and discharge permit application processes
• Monitor and support the well execution process
• Support the well handover and certification process
• Verify that the appropriate technical standards and reporting requirements are met for the activities in question
• Preparation of End of Well Reports, ensuring that best practices and lessons learned are captured, shared, documented and followed up
• Master or Bachelor in Engineering or relevant subjects
• 5 years + of subsea completion engineering experience in well operation activity
• Completion activity, workover and well intervention operation
• Well Testing (Oil), Well Testing (Gas), Gravel Pack, Gas Lift, Dual Completion, Perforating Technique, Compl.& WO experience
• High Profile Compl., WO-Rigless: Intelligent Completions
• Well Stimulation (Acid),
• Fluids Design&Eng.
• Simultaneous Production
• Wellbore Stability, Sand Production/Prediction & Control
• Lower, intermediate and upper completion
• SCE Selection, TSA, corrosion, material selection, perforation, stimulation, wireline, logging , artificial lift, Subsea, Smart completion
• Time cost estimate, LWIV. CT, HWU, Well control.
The application deadline for this position is ASAP, but we will also consider candidates for similar or other relevant positions consecutively.
Workplace: Stavanger, Forus
As an employee at Techconsult, we can offer you the following:
• Competitive salary
• Professional development and flexibility by working in projects with the major companies within oil, gas and land based industry
• A close follow-up of each employee
• Insurance benefits
• Social activities
• Physical development and training support
Techconsult emphasis being close to our employees and we focus on being a professional, safe and pleasant employer, where you will clearly notice that the focus is on you. If any questions concerning this position, please contact me, Solveig Wiik, by email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Sted Stavanger, Forus