LCI ENGINEER S 21587
Techconsult AS is a Norwegian-owned consulting company that for more than 20 years has provided consulting and recruitment services to clients in technical disciplines, project management and project administration.
The company was founded in 1999, and has offices in Bergen, Oslo, Stavanger and Molde.
Techconsult AS operates nationally and internationally in the segments Oil & Gas, Construction / Infrastructure, Energy & Environment and Data / IT for private and public sector.
The company aims to be an important part of our customers value chain by offering qualitative services and solutions in a modern, focused and well-founded concept.
Techconsult is the link between jobs and professionals. For one of our customer we are now looking for LCI Engineer.
This position involves follow up of the LCI deliveries in major investment projects in the Company’s portfolio as an LCI engineer. You will be co-located with the project. The work will typically include some of the following tasks:
- Monitor in detail the implementation of LCI requirements (including Company provided systems/ tools) in projects.
- Monitor the formal quality and status of LCI.
- Co-ordination of LCI requirements between disciplines.
- Evaluate LCI related matters that are brought up and prepare recommendations for the company decision taking.
- Follow-up technical information requirements and plans.
- PO follow up regarding LCI-requirements
- Input to PRE and CRE regarding LCI-requirements for supplier documentation.
- Ensure experience feedback to the company base organization on a continuous level.
- Co-ordinate with operation to ensure plant LCI requirement is implemented.
- Co-ordinate use/update of the Coding Manuals.
- Co-ordinate project LCI is compliant with existing LCI of the Plant.
- Co-ordinate transfer of LCI to the company’s Operation.
- Manage and perform QA/QC of technical information delivery in projects.
- Support disciplines in training in LCI matters.
- Evaluation of LCI-related VOR’s, NCR’s and Deviations.
- Input to Bid documentation (TORG, ITT) and ensure that LCI requirements (Company provided systems/ tools) are well described.
- Preform basic training of Contractor in Company provided system tools (e.g. STID).
- Good technical knowledge and understanding of the business
- Good knowledge of work processes, technical information and deliveries within LCI
- Fluent Norwegian and English language, spoken and written
- Experience with IT-systems such as STID, ProCoSys, SAP
- Experience with LCI in investment project
- Excellent communication and cooperation skills
- Imaginative, quality conscious and result-oriented
- Proactive with respect to change and improvement
- Enthusiastic and open
- Ability to lead, engage and motivate
The application deadline for this position is 14.04.21, but we will also consider candidates for similar or other relevant positions consecutively.
As an employee at Techconsult, we can offer you the following:
- Competitive salary
- Professional development and flexibility by working in projects with the major companies within oil, gas and land based industry
- A close follow-up of each employee
- Insurance benefits
- Social activities
- Physical development and training support
Techconsult emphasis being close to our employees and we focus on being a professional, safe and pleasant employer, where you will clearly notice that the focus is on you. If any questions concerning this position, please contact me, Eldfrid Vågane, by email: firstname.lastname@example.org