Techconsult AS is a Norwegian company providing consulting and advisory services to clients in the engineering and construction disciplines and project management services. The company has offices in Bergen, Oslo, Stavanger and Molde in Norway and a branch office in Teesside, UK. Techconsult AS operates nationally and internationally in markets within the Offshore, Energy, Construction, Shipbuilding and land-based industry.
Techconsult is the link between jobs and professionals. For one of our customer we are now looking for a ATEX DOCUMENTATION ENGINEER – EX REGISTER & INSPECTION.
• Main responsibility is to support the ATEX Coordinator to complete the ATEX register and ensure that the data in the ATEX Register is correct according to the actual installation.
• Support in QA/QC check of EX documents.
• Assist the different teams regarding Ex/ATEX matter in complex modules/ complex refurbishment scope of older Ex installation.
• Teknisk Fagskole, BCS /MSC Education
• FSE high and low voltage including first aid training course
• Minimum 3 years' experience working in Norwegian projects
• Experience with Norsok Standard
• Hands- on Commissioning & Electrical Engineering professional with expertise in all facets of evaluating electrical systems, products, components and applications.
• Working knowledge and understanding of the ATEX directives, IEC/EN/NEK 60079-series and other relevant Ex standards.
• Have knowledge and experience in reviewing explosion protection documents.
• Preferably hold IECEx CoPC certificate Unit Ex 001 or equivalent.
• Skilled Worker with Technical Education and Experience from Positions on Brownfeels Projects as Commissioning and Handover Comm. Eng Offshore
• Language required: Norwegian (or Scandinavian) and English
The application deadline for this position is ASAP, but we will also consider candidates for similar or other relevant positions consecutively.
Duration: 1 year with possibilities for extension
As an employee at Techconsult, we can offer you the following:
• Competitive salary
• Professional development and flexibility by working in projects with the major companies within oil, gas and land based industry
• A close follow-up of each employee
• Insurance benefits
• Social activities
• Physical development and training support
Techconsult emphasis being close to our employees and we focus on being a professional, safe and pleasant employer, where you will clearly notice that the focus is on you. If any questions concerning this position, please contact me, Solveig Wiik, by email: firstname.lastname@example.org