Techconsult AS is a Norwegian company providing consulting and advisory services to clients in the engineering and construction disciplines and project management services. The company has offices in Bergen, Oslo, Stavanger and Molde in Norway and a branch office in Teesside, UK. Techconsult AS operates nationally and internationally in markets within the Offshore, Energy, Construction, Shipbuilding and land-based industry.
Techconsult is the link between jobs and professionals. For one of our customer we are now looking for a Safety Coach
• Complete weekly HSE report and HSE handover report
• Participate in SJAs, tool-box talks and daily meetings
• Participate in the contractor routine inspections on the FPSO to prevent that no unnecessary incidents may occur
• Assist in identifying hazardous conditions and hazardous work practices and contribute to elimination of these factors together with the crew and reduce the risk acceptance level
• Perform spot checks of chemical inventory vs. discharge permit
• Identify main areas of concern onboard and contribute to find constructive solution to improve HSE performance
• Contribute to increasing personnel awareness of risks so that they can make their own risk assessment before as well as during the performance of work
• Contribute to safety work by following up and stimulating use of company Management System
• Fully support the company in the continued operation of any behavioral based observation system and other HSE related campaigns, encouraging active participation among all personnel on the FPSO
• Continue to further develop and maintain a ‘HSE Culture’ onboard the FPSO
• Ensure high focus on cold climate operations in terms of implementation of relevant procedures and exposure of personnel to wind chill activities
• Support investigation and participate to Service Company/Contractors audit
• Bachelor/Master degree in relevant subjects
• Preferably 5 years of experience within engineering and/or technical safety of fixed or floating offshore installations, including mobile offshore units.
• Communication skills, ability to train others in a constructive manner. High personal integrity.
The application deadline for this position is ASAP, but we will also consider candidates for similar or other relevant positions consecutively.
As an employee at Techconsult, we can offer you the following:
• Competitive salary
• Professional development and flexibility by working in projects with the major companies within oil, gas and land based industry
• A close follow-up of each employee
• Insurance benefits
• Social activities
• Physical development and training support
Techconsult emphasis being close to our employees and we focus on being a professional, safe and pleasant employer, where you will clearly notice that the focus is on you. If any questions concerning this position, please contact me, Eldfrid Vågane, by email: firstname.lastname@example.org