Techconsult AS is a Norwegian company providing consulting and advisory services to clients in the engineering and construction disciplines and project management services. The company has offices in Bergen, Oslo, Stavanger and Molde in Norway and a branch office in Teesside, UK. Techconsult AS operates nationally and internationally in markets within the Offshore, Energy, Construction, Shipbuilding and land-based industry.
Techconsult is the link between jobs and professionals. For one of our customer we are now looking for a Project Engineer Control Systems
ABB is a supplier of solutions for increased productivity and energy efficiency. ABB Industrial Automation provide safety and automation systems, IT-solutions, drives and electrical systems, telecommunication systems and instrumentation to onshore and offshore installations. We deliver solutions to a wide variety of industries e.g. aluminium, cement, chemical, food and beverage, life sciences, metal, mining, oil & gas, power generation and pulp & paper. ABB’s Industrial Automation-operations in Norway are located in Oslo, Bergen, Stavanger, Hammerfest and Stord.
Project Engineer, Control Systems
• Programming and configuration of ABB’s control systems
• Advant, Safeguard and 800xA controller programming.
• HW and Autrosafe tasks
• Planning and execution of engineer activities
• Testing and installation at sites (offshore and onshore)
The position involves work together with Norwegian and international customers and vendors.
• Relevant Bachelor or Master degree
• Relevant experience with ABB control systems
• Experience from Advant, Safeguard and 800xA (AC800M and AC800M HI) programming
• Advant HW and 800xA HW knowledge
• High flexibility and experience with offshore work
• Interested to learn more about ABB’s automation system.
• Travel must be expected (out of town locations, offshore, site)
We can offer;
• Excellent possibilities to learn and develop
• Great colleagues and a good work environment
• Challenging and varied tasks
• Flexible working conditions
• Possibilities for International assignments
The application deadline for this position is ASAP, but we will also consider candidates for similar or other relevant positions consecutively.
As an employee at Techconsult, we can offer you the following:
• Competitive salary
• Professional development and flexibility by working in projects with the major companies within oil, gas and land based industry
• A close follow-up of each employee
• Insurance benefits
• Social activities
• Physical development and training support
Techconsult emphasis being close to our employees and we focus on being a professional, safe and pleasant employer, where you will clearly notice that the focus is on you. If any questions concerning this position, please contact me, Solfrid Otterås, by email: firstname.lastname@example.org