Project Manager S 21563
Techconsult AS is a Norwegian-owned consulting company that for more than 20 years has provided consulting and recruitment services to clients in technical disciplines, project management and project administration.
The company was founded in 1999, and has offices in Bergen, Oslo, Stavanger and Molde.
Techconsult AS operates nationally and internationally in the segments Oil & Gas, Construction / Infrastructure, Energy & Environment and Data / IT for private and public sector.
The company aims to be an important part of our customers value chain by offering qualitative services and solutions in a modern, focused and well-founded concept.
Techconsult is the link between jobs and professionals. For one of our customer we are now looking for a Project Manager.
- Set up and monitor project budgets. Provide revenue and cost advice to include relevant cost accruals as applicable. Participate or directly engage in forecasting of project revenue and cost.
- Develop and maintain resource-loaded project schedule with detailed work breakdown structure (WBS).
- Day to day management of assigned projects and project teams, including the planning of project operations and the supervision of operational personnel on site including the review of procedures, staffing requirements and allocation of available resources to various phases of the project to ensure project progresses on schedule and within budget.
- Daily liaison on projects and systems to identify any issues and ensure project is running as planned.
- Finding solutions where required to mitigate downtime or project delays that impact the client business or profitability rates of the project.
- Assist customers in preparation of design ideas and specifications.
- Conduct presentations and assist with sales and marketing activities.
- As appropriate, coordinate with Operations Lead and Sales/Commercials personnel in the development of Bids and Proposals.
- Review and approve quality plans and technical procedures. If required, create procedures for subsea projects.
- Review project proposal or plan to determine time frame, funding limitations, procedures for accomplishing project, staffing requirements, and allotment of available resources to various phases of project.
- Establish work plan and staffing for each phase of project and provide personnel requirements to Operations.
- Confer with project staff to outline work plans and to assign duties, responsibilities, and scope of authority.
- Direct and coordinate activities of projects to ensure progression is on schedule and within prescribed budget.
- Review status reports and adjust schedules or plans as required.
- Review and approve documents related to meeting customer specifications.
- Oversee the generation of requisitions not related to general Repair and Maintenance and review/approve requisite supplier invoices.
- Prepare project reports, forecast, variance explanations and other technical and financial reports for management, client, or others.
- In conjunction with Technical Support, confer with project personnel to provide technical advice and to resolve problems.
- Review and approve project invoices and assist in accounts receivable issues with Customers.
- Travel domestically and overseas as needed.
- Maintain training requirements as directed by management.
- Work closely with the Commercial Department on the review of ITTs and Bid submission to ensure properly defined scope of work, technical competencies and equipment required. Must have a detailed knowledge of work scope, terms and conditions and pricing.
- In coordination with Sales, provide client presentations on new technologies or solutions that improve their performance.
- Implementation of HSE Management Systems and compliance with local regulations and preparation.
- Verify System compliance with all Technical, Operational, and HSE Bulletins.
- Preparation of project reports, forecasts, variance explanations and other financial or technical reports as required by management, clients or other stakeholders.
- Minimum three years Project Management experience
- BS in Engineering or Equivalent Experience
- Offshore / oilfield operational experience
- Familiar with remotely operated systems, subsea well intervention equipment and practices
- Working knowledge of Office365 and SharePoint
- Extensive working knowledge of project scheduling software
- Must hold/maintain a valid passport and be able to obtain visas for international travel
- Ability to determine and meet customer needs.
- Ensures that others involved in a project or effort are kept informed about developments and plans
- Ability to establish and maintain project priorities.
- Ability to motivate, organize and direct the work of others.
The application deadline for this position is ASAP, but we will also consider candidates for similar or other relevant positions consecutively.
Duration: 1 year, extension possible
As an employee at Techconsult, we can offer you the following:
- Competitive salary
- Professional development and flexibility by working in projects with the major companies within oil, gas and land based industry
- A close follow-up of each employee
- Insurance benefits
- Social activities
- Physical development and training support
Techconsult emphasis being close to our employees and we focus on being a professional, safe and pleasant employer, where you will clearly notice that the focus is on you. If any questions concerning this position, please contact me, Eldfrid Vågane, by email: firstname.lastname@example.org