Quality, Risk coordinator in project 21540
Techconsult AS is a Norwegian-owned consulting company that for more than 20 years has provided consulting and recruitment services to clients in technical disciplines, project management and project administration.
The company was founded in 1999, and has offices in Bergen, Oslo, Stavanger and Molde.
Techconsult AS operates nationally and internationally in the segments Oil & Gas, Construction / Infrastructure, Energy & Environment and Data / IT for private and public sector.
The company aims to be an important part of our customers value chain by offering qualitative services and solutions in a modern, focused and well-founded concept.
Techconsult is the link between jobs and professionals. For one of our customer we are now looking for a Quality, Risk coordinator in project.
- Facilitate training in Management System and improvement system on site
- Coordinate and follow-up Nonconformities for the site
- Coordinate and follow-up Risk elements and Risks actions
- Coordinate and follow-up audits and verifications
- Review subcontractors quality system and ensure that it is followed-up
- In cooperation with discipline ”Construction” ensure that quality construction activities are conducted in time and according the procedures
- Assist in preparation of Work instruction if required
- Analytical properties
- Good understanding of computer systems
- To create value in the project
- Solution-oriented in relation to tasks
- Do not create extra work in the project
- Good team player
- Collaboration with project management
- Delivery in a project has stopped
- Perform verification in the project
- Perform analysis of quality errors that occur in the project deliveries
- Risk management / meetings / facilitate the task and enter the risks together with the project manager
- Identify bottlenecks / obstacles that stop production / progress in the project and find measures that help solve the challenges
- Consequences for the project
- Financial challenges
- Facilitate processes to identify delays and cost consequences
The application deadline for this position is ASAP, but we will also consider candidates for similar or other relevant positions consecutively.
Duration: 30.06.22, extension possible
As an employee at Techconsult, we can offer you the following:
- Competitive salary
- Professional development and flexibility by working in projects with the major companies within oil, gas and land based industry
- A close follow-up of each employee
- Insurance benefits
- Social activities
- Physical development and training support
Techconsult emphasis being close to our employees and we focus on being a professional, safe and pleasant employer, where you will clearly notice that the focus is on you. If any questions concerning this position, please contact me, Eldfrid Vågane, by email: firstname.lastname@example.org