Techconsult AS is a Norwegian company providing consulting and advisory services to clients in the engineering and construction disciplines and project management services. The company has offices in Bergen, Oslo, Stavanger and Molde in Norway and a branch office in Teesside, UK. Techconsult AS operates nationally and internationally in markets within the Offshore, Energy, Construction, Shipbuilding and land-based industry.
Techconsult is the link between jobs and professionals. For one of our customer we are now looking for a Mechanical Engineer.
- Provide technical support within static mechanical equipment, piping & layout and valves
- Technical support to Plant Integrity and operations group onshore / offshore through the sectors competency groups
- Integrity tasks related to offshore facilities
- Contribute in the event of operational disruptions
- Professional assessment and recommendations in notifications
- Professional support when purchasing equipment
Mechanical engineer with expertise in piping, valves and static mechanical equipment
Experience from integrity related tasks is an advantage
English and Norwegian language.
The application deadline for this position is asap, but we will also consider candidates for similar or other relevant positions consecutively.
Workplace: Stavanger, sporadic offshore
Commuters with residency in Norway will be accepted
As an employee at Techconsult, we can offer you the following:
• Competitive salary
• Professional development and flexibility by working in projects with the major companies within oil, gas and land based industry
• A close follow-up of each employee
• Insurance benefits
• Social activities
• Physical development and training support
Techconsult emphasis being close to our employees and we focus on being a professional, safe and pleasant employer, where you will clearly notice that the focus is on you. If any questions concerning this position, please contact me, Solveig Wiik, by email: firstname.lastname@example.org