Techconsult AS is a Norwegian company providing consulting and advisory services to clients in the engineering and construction disciplines and project management services. The company has offices in Bergen, Oslo, Stavanger and Molde in Norway and a branch office in Teesside, UK. Techconsult AS operates nationally and internationally in markets within the Offshore, Energy, Construction, Shipbuilding and land-based industry.
Techconsult is the link between jobs and professionals. For one of our customer we are now looking for an Instrument Discipline Planner
• Experience with instrument engineering activities / planning.
• Familiar with planning tools.
• Familiar with NORSOK and other Norwegian Standards.
• Give support to DREs from all task groups regarding planning activities.
• Follow-up activity weekly progress.
• Follow-up document progress.
• Follow-up tag progress.
• Constant interaction with DREs and other members of own discipline.
• Teknisk Fagskole, BCS
• Minimum 3 years' experience working in Norwegian projects
• Experience with Norsok Standard
• Experience with Instrument Engineering, for Oil and Gas industry and North Sea, FPSO experience will be advantageous.
• Languages: Norwegian and English
The application deadline for this position is ASAP, but we will also consider candidates for similar or other relevant positions consecutively.
Duration: 1 year with possibilities for extension
As an employee at Techconsult, we can offer you the following:
• Competitive salary
• Professional development and flexibility by working in projects with the major companies within oil, gas and land based industry
• A close follow-up of each employee
• Insurance benefits
• Social activities
• Physical development and training support
Techconsult emphasis being close to our employees and we focus on being a professional, safe and pleasant employer, where you will clearly notice that the focus is on you. If any questions concerning this position, please contact me, Solfrid Otterås, by email: email@example.com