Techconsult AS is a Norwegian-owned consulting company that for more than 20 years has provided consulting and recruitment services to clients in technical disciplines, project management and project administration. The company was founded in 1999, and has offices in Bergen, Oslo, Stavanger and Molde. Techconsult AS operates nationally and internationally in the segments Oil & Gas, Construction / Infrastructure, Energy & Environment and Data / IT for private and public sector. The company aims to be an important part of our customers value chain by offering qualitative services and solutions in a modern, focused and well-founded concept.
Techconsult is the link between jobs and professionals. For one of our customer we are now looking for a HSE & QA Engineer
• Planning and follow-up of internal HSE & QA activities
• Development and maintenance of APL Quality Management system
• Support and assist other APL departments in HSE & QA matters
• Support the HSE & QA Managers in ongoing projects as appointed.
• Internal and external Audit Planning and follow up
• Auditing and review of subcontractors as part of their pre- & re-qualification.
• Internal and external Safety inspections
• Prepare and organize Internal training related to HSE & QA activities
• Support and follow-up incident/ non-conformity reporting processes and incident/ non-conformity reporting system
• Lead and follow-up internal and external HSE & QA activities as directed.
The holder of this position has the necessary authorities to carry out the responsibilities stated above.
Qualification and skills:
• BSc/MSc degree, alternatively other relevant formal competence and experience.
• Experience from related activities in the industry
• Alternatively, other relevant formal competence and experience
• Knowledge of HSE& QA standards
• Auditor training
• Good English written & oral skills. Norwegian language is an advantage, but not a requirement.
• Ability to transform a problem into a challenge and solution.
• Good interpersonal and communication skills.
The application deadline for this position is ASAP, but we will also consider candidates for similar or other relevant positions consecutively.
Duration: 1 year
As an employee at Techconsult, we can offer you the following:
• Competitive salary
• Professional development and flexibility by working in projects with the major companies within oil, gas and land based industry
• A close follow-up of each employee
• Insurance benefits
• Social activities
• Physical development and training support
Techconsult emphasis being close to our employees and we focus on being a professional, safe and pleasant employer, where you will clearly notice that the focus is on you. If any questions concerning this position, please contact me, Eldfrid Vågane, by email: firstname.lastname@example.org