Senior Cost Engineer S 21390
Techconsult AS is a Norwegian-owned consulting company that for more than 20 years has provided consulting and recruitment services to clients in technical disciplines, project management and project administration.
The company was founded in 1999, and has offices in Bergen, Oslo, Stavanger and Molde.
Techconsult AS operates nationally and internationally in the segments Oil & Gas, Construction / Infrastructure, Energy & Environment and Data / IT for private and public sector.
The company aims to be an important part of our customers value chain by offering qualitative services and solutions in a modern, focused and well-founded concept.
Techconsult is the link between jobs and professionals. For one of our customer we are now looking for a Cost Controller.
- Expedite and consolidate detailed quantities reports from contractors /installed quantities progress status
- Update daily, weekly and monthly progress and status report.
- Support development and maintain of internal quantity estimates.
- Verify contractors estimate and perform stand alone estimate based on quantities and contractual norms
- Monitor, analyse and follow-up contractor budget, cost and changes
- Verify invoices
- Contribute in risk quantification and Cost risk Analysis
- Prepare actual cost reports/analysis
- Monitor and provide analyses of man-hour costs.
- Prepare monthly and yearly accruals and cash call are being prepared
- Prepare input to internal and external planning and budgeting processes
- Maintain and update projects governing documentation.
- Bachelor degree. Lack of formal education can be compensated with relevant experience
- More than 10 years of cost control and quantity surveying. Experience on site and contract administration is an advantage.
- Monitor/control and verify project quantities to validate physical progress versus planned and ensure it is according to project control procedures and EPCI contract
- Track current level of commitments, actuals and value of work done and proactively providing accurate, timely and robust estimates and reports of forecasted cost.
- Ensure accordance to procedures and deliverables associated with cost control and estimating. Manage cost interface with contractors
The application deadline for this position is ASAP, but we will also consider candidates for similar or other relevant positions consecutively.
As an employee at Techconsult, we can offer you the following:
- Competitive salary
- Professional development and flexibility by working in projects with the major companies within oil, gas and land based industry
- A close follow-up of each employee
- Insurance benefits
- Social activities
- Physical development and training support
Techconsult emphasis being close to our employees and we focus on being a professional, safe and pleasant employer, where you will clearly notice that the focus is on you. If any questions concerning this position, please contact me, Eldfrid Vågane, by email: firstname.lastname@example.org