Techconsult AS is a Norwegian-owned consulting company that for more than 20 years has provided consulting and recruitment services to clients in technical disciplines, project management and project administration.
The company was founded in 1999, and has offices in Bergen, Oslo, Stavanger and Molde.
Techconsult AS operates nationally and internationally in the segments Oil & Gas, Construction / Infrastructure, Energy & Environment and Data / IT for private and public sector.
The company aims to be an important part of our customers value chain by offering qualitative services and solutions in a modern, focused and well-founded concept.
Techconsult is the link between jobs and professionals. For one of our customer we are now looking for a Purchaser.
- Plan and execute project procurement activities including bidding, contract award and follow-up
- Communicate and cooperate internally with engineering department to get bid documentation ready on time
- Evaluate bids, perform clarifications, lead negotiations and select preferred partner/supplier for the job
- Responsible for commercial and contractual follow up of the Suppliers
- Plan and handle project logistics to ensure equipment is delivered on time
- Develop supplier base including identification and qualification of new Suppliers and maintain Supplier relationship.
- To succeed in the role you need to be able to work in a hectic environment where you are handling several tasks in parallel. You will have an independent role where you have to drive to find relevant information and make the right priorities. We also expect you to be dedicated, have a commercial focus and demonstrated negotiations skills.
- Bachelor or Master Degree within supply chain/logistics, economics/administration or engineering related fields. Relevant experience may compensate for lack of degree.
- Good communication skills of verbal and written Norwegian and English are required
- Commercial mindset
- Experience with handling international suppliers and logistics is an advantage
- Experience with ERP systems (Oracle or similar) is an advantage.
The application deadline for this position is ASAP, but we will also consider candidates for similar or other relevant positions consecutively.
Duration: 6 months
As an employee at Techconsult, we can offer you the following:
- Competitive salary
- Professional development and flexibility by working in projects with the major companies within oil, gas and land based industry
- A close follow-up of each employee
- Insurance benefits
- Social activities
- Physical development and training support
Techconsult emphasis being close to our employees and we focus on being a professional, safe and pleasant employer, where you will clearly notice that the focus is on you. If any questions concerning this position, please contact me, Veslemøy Koppang, by email: firstname.lastname@example.org