Automation Specialist – Subsea O 21379
Techconsult AS is a Norwegian-owned consulting company that for more than 20 years has provided consulting and recruitment services to clients in technical disciplines, project management and project administration.
The company was founded in 1999, and has offices in Bergen, Oslo, Stavanger and Molde.
Techconsult AS operates nationally and internationally in the segments Oil & Gas, Construction / Infrastructure, Energy & Environment and Data / IT for private and public sector.
The company aims to be an important part of our customers value chain by offering qualitative services and solutions in a modern, focused and well-founded concept.
Techconsult is the link between jobs and professionals. For one of our customer we are now looking for a Automation Specialist – Subsea.
We are looking for a skilled automation engineer to work in a large EPC offshore greenfield project. The right candidate will join a major new build project and will have the opportunity to develop his/her skills within Subsea Automation systems and personal skills in a large international project-working environment.
- Define, specify and design for EPU (Electric Power Unit), SPCU (Subsea Power and Communication Unit), SGU (Subsea Gateway Unit), HPU (Hydraulic Power Unit) and SDPU (Subsea Data Processing Unit).
- Design and update of SCD (System Control Diagram), FS (Function Specification), signal lists/software report, C&H (Context & Hiding diagrams), Alarm classification, etc.
- Participate in meetings, workshops and reviews for automation discipline
- Participate in SAS SW FAT’s
- Participate in EFAT with Subsea Contractor to ensure required SAS interface to subsea control systems
- Develop and maintain engineering database wrt. SAS software report and LCI requirements
- Bachelor degree
- Ex course
- FSE course
Required Work Experience:
- Minimum 8 years’ experience from automation engineering in green field projects to be located on Norwegian Continental Shelf
- Minimum 6 years’ Experience from Subsea control systems, design activities, including System Control Diagram development and responsibilities from green field projects..
- Good understanding of Topside subsea control system such as EPU (Electric Power Unit)/SPCU (Subsea Power and Communication Unit) /SGU (Subsea Gateway Unit)/HPU (Hydraulic Power Unit)/ SDPU (Subsea Data Processing Unit).
- Experience and deep knowledge of automation design according to relevant standards such as
- NORSOK, ATEX, PTIL and IEC
- Knowledge of MDIS standard is preferable
- Detail knowledge of Equinor technical requirements (TRs) especially within SAS integration of subsea control
- Have good communication skills
- Have a cooperative working attitude and acceptance for multicultural team environment
- Ability to work independently as well as in team
- Be systematic and accurate
- Have a high loyalty to deadline and quality requirements
- Be proactive, seeking advice and share own experiences with others
- Fluent Norwegian and English skills - both orally and in writing
The application deadline for this position is ASAP, but we will also consider candidates for similar or other relevant positions consecutively.
As an employee at Techconsult, we can offer you the following:
- Competitive salary
- Professional development and flexibility by working in projects with the major companies within oil, gas and land based industry
- A close follow-up of each employee
- Insurance benefits
- Social activities
- Physical development and training support
Techconsult emphasis being close to our employees and we focus on being a professional, safe and pleasant employer, where you will clearly notice that the focus is on you. If any questions concerning this position, please contact me, Veslemøy Koppang, by email: firstname.lastname@example.org