Commissioning Engineer Electrical Offshore 21371
Techconsult AS is a Norwegian-owned consulting company that for more than 20 years has provided consulting and recruitment services to clients in technical disciplines, project management and project administration.
The company was founded in 1999, and has offices in Bergen, Oslo, Stavanger and Molde.
Techconsult AS operates nationally and internationally in the segments Oil & Gas, Construction / Infrastructure, Energy & Environment and Data / IT for private and public sector.
The company aims to be an important part of our customers value chain by offering qualitative services and solutions in a modern, focused and well-founded concept.
Techconsult is the link between jobs and professionals. For one of our customer we are now looking for a Commissioning Engineer Electrical Offshore.
- Ensure all work performed in commissioning is made in full compliance with the Company’s safety regulations
- Prepare and execute commissioning on relevant discipline/system
- Handle Commissioning Queries (CQ) Participate in MC verification in order to obtain
- Ready for Commissioning status to secure a smooth transfer of commissioning packages from Construction to Commissioning
- Carry out commissioning preparation checks for all relevant system and related equipment
- Responsible for activities related to commissioning package equipment and handover to Operation
- Follow and update commissioning procedures as needed during commissioning
- Following up punch work in the field and punch list documentation and clearance
- Ensure that drawings/documents are marked up with changes identified during commissioning, and that as-built documentation is updated according to Site Instructions.
- Establish and maintain good communication with other disciplines in the Commissioning group, offshore contractor representatives and Operation/Plant Integrity
- Establish and maintain good cooperation with ATS supplier representatives and commissioning subcontractors, so that they can complete their scope according to call out request for Commissioning
- Address areas of concern, propose and execute corrective actions
- Contribute on progress reporting of commissioning activities according to established reporting routines
- Low and high voltage
- Long experience from offshore brown field projects
- Team player
- Good multidisciplinary understanding of white trades
- English and Norwegian language
Commuters with residency accepted
Rotation 2/4 rotation
The application deadline for this position is 18.02.21, but we will also consider candidates for similar or other relevant positions consecutively.
Workplace: Offshore, Troll Phase 3 (Troll A)
As an employee at Techconsult, we can offer you the following:
- Competitive salary
- Professional development and flexibility by working in projects with the major companies within oil, gas and land based industry
- A close follow-up of each employee
- Insurance benefits
- Social activities
- Physical development and training support
Techconsult emphasis being close to our employees and we focus on being a professional, safe and pleasant employer, where you will clearly notice that the focus is on you. If any questions concerning this position, please contact me, Solfrid Otterås, by email: firstname.lastname@example.org