Lead Electrical Engineer O 21331
Techconsult AS is a Norwegian-owned consulting company that for more than 20 years has provided consulting and recruitment services to clients in technical disciplines, project management and project administration.
The company was founded in 1999, and has offices in Bergen, Oslo, Stavanger and Molde.
Techconsult AS operates nationally and internationally in the segments Oil & Gas, Construction / Infrastructure, Energy & Environment and Data / IT for private and public sector.
The company aims to be an important part of our customers value chain by offering qualitative services and solutions in a modern, focused and well-founded concept.
Techconsult is the link between jobs and professionals. For one of our customer we are now looking for a Lead Electrical Engineer.
Lead Electrical Engineer working in engineering project in FEED phase. For unmanned operated offshore wind High-Voltage substations (HVDC).
- Develop electrical philosophies, topologies, single line diagrams, load list, PMS/PDCS design and system descriptions to the required level
- Participate and arrange meetings, workshops and reviews for electrical discipline
- Input to layout design, Study report and other disciplines
- Interface with other disciplines, contractors and client
- Seek alternatives and challenge established solutions to help development of new cost effective solutions
- Bachelor degree
- Ex course
Required Work Experience:
- 5-10 years of experience in technical development of production systems offshore (new build)
- Main experience within the electrical system discipline and related aspects
- Experience with conceptual development
- Experience with design towards international requirements and norms (e.g. DNVGL, IEC)
- Experience with high voltage electrical design of on or offshore substations
- Experience with normally not manned installations is an advantage
- Have good communication skills
- Have a cooperative working attitude and acceptance for multicultural team environment
- Ability to work independently as well as in team
- Be systematic and accurate
- Have a high loyalty to deadline and quality requirements
- Be proactive, seeking advice and share own experiences with others
- Innovative approach and a network builder
- Fluent Norwegian and English skills - both orally and in writing
The application deadline for this position is ASAP, but we will also consider candidates for similar or other relevant positions consecutively.
As an employee at Techconsult, we can offer you the following:
- Competitive salary
- Professional development and flexibility by working in projects with the major companies within oil, gas and land based industry
- A close follow-up of each employee
- Insurance benefits
- Social activities
- Physical development and training support
Techconsult emphasis being close to our employees and we focus on being a professional, safe and pleasant employer, where you will clearly notice that the focus is on you. If any questions concerning this position, please contact me, Veslemøy Koppang, by email: email@example.com