Telecom Engineer S 21324
Techconsult AS is a Norwegian-owned consulting company that for more than 20 years has provided consulting and recruitment services to clients in technical disciplines, project management and project administration.
The company was founded in 1999, and has offices in Bergen, Oslo, Stavanger and Molde.
Techconsult AS operates nationally and internationally in the segments Oil & Gas, Construction / Infrastructure, Energy & Environment and Data / IT for private and public sector.
The company aims to be an important part of our customers value chain by offering qualitative services and solutions in a modern, focused and well-founded concept.
Techconsult is the link between jobs and professionals. For one of our customer we are now looking for a Telecom Engineer.
- Produce new documentation and drawings such as telecom block diagrams, loop diagrams and plot plans
- Revise existing documentation and drawings.
- Produce work package for installation.
- Discipline check and approval of produced documents and drawings in the project.
- Order all telecom materials needed for offshore installation.
- Knowledge of general instrumentation.
- Must be able to understand P&IDs and drawings from different disciplines.
- Discussions with Statoil and vendor representatives in order to find optimal technical solutions.
- Contribute to the training of junior personnel
- Masters or bachelor degree
Required Work Experience:
- Experience, 4 to 7 years, within offshore related projects.
- Knowledge of relevant standards such as NPD, ATEX, IEC61892 and Norsok.
- Knowledge of modifications on offshore installations when in operation.
- Knowledge of telecommunication systems as cables, fibers, LAN, WAN, WI-FI.
- Knowledge of ICT security and network topology.
- Knowledge of radio-communication systems as PMR, Radio link, satellite, radar.
- Knowledge of instrument and electrical equipment used in the oil industry.
- Knowledge of PA systems and entertainment systems.
- Must have valid Norwegian offshore- and health certificates.
- Team worker
- Social and positive person.
- Deliver on time and quality
- Good Communication in English
The application deadline for this position is ASAP, but we will also consider candidates for similar or other relevant positions consecutively.
As an employee at Techconsult, we can offer you the following:
- Competitive salary
- Professional development and flexibility by working in projects with the major companies within oil, gas and land based industry
- A close follow-up of each employee
- Insurance benefits
- Social activities
- Physical development and training support
Techconsult emphasis being close to our employees and we focus on being a professional, safe and pleasant employer, where you will clearly notice that the focus is on you. If any questions concerning this position, please contact me, Solfrid Otterås, by email: email@example.com