Marine Operations Manager - OW 21319
Techconsult AS is a Norwegian-owned consulting company that for more than 20 years has provided consulting and recruitment services to clients in technical disciplines, project management and project administration.
The company was founded in 1999, and has offices in Bergen, Oslo, Stavanger and Molde.
Techconsult AS operates nationally and internationally in the segments Oil & Gas, Construction / Infrastructure, Energy & Environment and Data / IT for private and public sector.
The company aims to be an important part of our customers value chain by offering qualitative services and solutions in a modern, focused and well-founded concept.
Techconsult is the link between jobs and professionals. For one of our customer we are now looking for a Marine Operations Manager - OW.
- Hold the position as Marine Operations Manager
- Have good knowledge to and overview of methods for executing marine operations
- Have good knowledge to and overview of marine operators and marine subcontractors
- Have good knowledge and overview of marine engineering
- Plan and document marine operations including marine engineering
- Be responsible for interface towards marine subcontractors and customer including Marine Warranty
- Carry-out discipline check of method selection, procedures, manuals, etc.
- Give input to plan
- Give input to cost
- Establish concepts for marine operations
- Carry-out procedure HAZOP for marine operations
- Master degree in marine engineering/operations (Naval architect) or equivalent
Required Work Experience:
- Extensive marine engineering experience
- Practical experience from execution of marine operations
- Specialist within marine engineering and operations related to topside and substructure new build NCS projects.
- Deep and long experience from large new build topside and substructure projects within NCS (DNV/EUROCODE) for both fixed and floating structures.
- Minimum 10 years’ experience from NCS offshore projects.
The candidate must:
- Good understanding for plan related to marine operations
- Good understanding for budgets related to marine operations
- Be capable to take on responsibility during execution of marine operations
- Have good communication skills
- Multidiscipline understanding
- Have a cooperative working attitude
- Ability to work independently and thorough as well as ability to work in team
- Be systematic, accurate and independent
- Have a high loyalty to deadline and quality requirements
- Be proactive, seeking advice and share own experiences with others
- Communicate well in English - both oral and in writing.
The application deadline for this position is ASAP, but we will also consider candidates for similar or other relevant positions consecutively.
Start: Feb 2021
Duration: Dec 2022
As an employee at Techconsult, we can offer you the following:
- Competitive salary
- Professional development and flexibility by working in projects with the major companies within oil, gas and land based industry
- A close follow-up of each employee
- Insurance benefits
- Social activities
- Physical development and training support
Techconsult emphasis being close to our employees and we focus on being a professional, safe and pleasant employer, where you will clearly notice that the focus is on you. If any questions concerning this position, please contact me, Solfrid Otterås, by email: email@example.com