Information and Data Manager O 21287
Techconsult AS is a Norwegian-owned consulting company that for more than 20 years has provided consulting and recruitment services to clients in technical disciplines, project management and project administration.
The company was founded in 1999, and has offices in Bergen, Oslo, Stavanger and Molde.
Techconsult AS operates nationally and internationally in the segments Oil & Gas, Construction / Infrastructure, Energy & Environment and Data / IT for private and public sector.
The company aims to be an important part of our customers value chain by offering qualitative services and solutions in a modern, focused and well-founded concept.
Techconsult is the link between jobs and professionals. For one of our customer we are now looking for a Information and Data Manager.
- Ensure handling of information and documentation according to Company security requirements
- Lead and coordinate the information and data management function in investment projects according to Company best practice
- Ensure traceability of all business critical documentation from DG0 to DG4
- Ensure current and future retrieval of project documentation
- Establish routines and implement systems for all business critical technical and administrative documentation in project teams incl. sites
- Ensure effective and traceable flow of technical documentation between the different parties within the project
- Establish and implement plan and procedure for information and data management in projects
- Ensure training of all project personnel in information and data management routines and systems
- Perform system access administration in line with Company security guidelines and policies
- Ensure that information and data management requirements are included in all contracts in the project
- Participate in the contract evaluation process
- Maintain electronic and physical project contract archive
- Execute information and data management verifications, audits and assessments of contractors
- Organize IDM self-assessments
- Information and data Management has the overall responsibility for establishing document templates and following up the process in Project Management System (ref GL0494)
- Lead and coordinate information and data management personnel in the project, including organization of regular meetings and perform goal- and development plans
- Inform project on Information & Data Management issues
- Ensure communication and cooperation with relevant stakeholders (e.g. project owner, line management, leading advisor, project management, LCI, QRM, Procurement, Engineering, Operations)
- Produce information and data management close-out report, giving an overview of all documentation produced in the project
- Support retrieval and experience transfer with other project
- Bachelor Degree in Library and Information Science (minimum) or similar
- Preferably 5 years of relevant experience from energy development project
- Proactive, systematic, accountable and service minded ·
- Courageous, open, hands-on and caring
- Ability and interest in working in national and international multidiscipline project teams
- Team player and motivator
- Mobile, and with good abilities to work under pressure and meet deadlines
- High ethical awareness and integrity
- SSU focused
- Simplification and improvement focused
- Fluent in English
Commuters not accepted.
The application deadline for this position is 26.01.21, but we will also consider candidates for similar or other relevant positions consecutively.
As an employee at Techconsult, we can offer you the following:
- Competitive salary
- Professional development and flexibility by working in projects with the major companies within oil, gas and land based industry
- A close follow-up of each employee
- Insurance benefits
- Social activities
- Physical development and training support
Techconsult emphasis being close to our employees and we focus on being a professional, safe and pleasant employer, where you will clearly notice that the focus is on you. If any questions concerning this position, please contact me, Marianne Koppang, by email: email@example.com