Techconsult AS is a Norwegian company providing consulting and advisory services to clients in the engineering and construction disciplines and project management services. The company has offices in Bergen, Oslo, Stavanger and Molde in Norway and a branch office in Teesside, UK. Techconsult AS operates nationally and internationally in markets within the Offshore, Energy, Construction, Shipbuilding and land-based industry.
Techconsult is the link between jobs and professionals. For one of our customer we are now looking for a Electrical Engineer.
Electrical/Electronic Engineering encompasses the planning, design, development, testing, installation and coordination of related activities involving electrical/electronic components and systems, including automation.
It also co-ordinates activities internally and with other groups to effectively accomplish objectives requiring knowledge of associated functions and related engineering fields.
Use computers and selected programs for such matters as preparing reports and conducting analyses.
Independently perform various engineering duties requiring the exercise of judgment and application of standard engineering principles and practices, towards set goals.
Plan, conduct or coordinate a range of complex engineering activities encompassing one or more engineering disciplines.
Conduct or coordinate complex analyses, advanced technical studies and develop recommendations based on sound engineering practices and business considerations as well as potentially legal and other agency requirements.
Minimum requirements of education and experience:
· More than 6 years of work experience within the relevant field and a Bachelor or Master degree
· Working command of the English language
Special skills Needed:
- ELmaster at least 5 years experience
- Worked with customers such as SVK, EON, Ellevio and Vattenfall
- Developed manufacturing data for Relays and Control Cabinets, at least 5 years of experience in the power side.
- Worked with the development of Type Circuits
-A good team player.
The application deadline for this position is ASAP, but we will also consider candidates for similar or other relevant positions consecutively.
Workplace: Västerås, Sweden
As an employee at Techconsult, we can offer you the following:
• Competitive salary
• Professional development and flexibility by working in projects with the major companies within oil, gas and land based industry
• A close follow-up of each employee
• Insurance benefits
• Social activities
• Physical development and training support
Techconsult emphasis being close to our employees and we focus on being a professional, safe and pleasant employer, where you will clearly notice that the focus is on you. If any questions concerning this position, please contact me, Mona Foss, by email: firstname.lastname@example.org