Principal Engineer Electrical O 21144
Techconsult AS is a Norwegian company providing consulting and advisory services to clients in the engineering and construction disciplines and project management services. The company has offices in Bergen, Oslo, Stavanger and Molde in Norway and a branch office in Teesside, UK.
Techconsult AS operates nationally and internationally in markets within the Offshore, Energy, Construction, Shipbuilding and land-based industry.
Techconsult is the link between jobs and professionals. For one of our customer we are now looking for a Principal Engineer Electrical.
Candidates living in Norway will be preferrred.
- Electrical design for a study phase unmanned Oil and Gas topside project
- Define, specify and design electrical systems for platforms and field engineering responsibility
- Develop electrical philosophies, topologies, single line diagrams, load list, PMS/PDCS design and system descriptions to the required level according to client requirement
- Participate and arrange meetings, workshops and reviews for electrical discipline
- Input to layout design, Study report and other disciplines
- Perform and complete engineering documents and data registers
- Interface with other disciplines, contractors and client
- In cooperation client and contractors ensure field engineering standardization and coherent integration and design between offshore Platforms, onshore station, onshore Operation Centre
Required Work Experience:
- Minimum 8 years’ experience from greenfield offshore oil&gas or offshore wind projects
- Minimum 4 years’ Experience from electrical high and low voltage from Study or FEED phase
- Experience with normally unmanned installations is an advantage
- Experience and deep knowledge of electrical design according to relevant standards such as
- NORSOK, ATEX, PTIL and IEC
- Detail knowledge of Equinor technical requirements (TRs)
- Fluent Norwegian and English skills - both orally and in writing
- Have good communication skills
- Have a cooperative working attitude and acceptance for multicultural team environment
- Ability to work independently as well as in team
- Be systematic and accurate
- Have a high loyalty to deadline and quality requirements
- Be proactive, seeking advice and share own experiences with others
- Innovative approach and a network builder
The application deadline for this position is ASAP, but we will also consider candidates for similar or other relevant positions consecutively.
As an employee at Techconsult, we can offer you the following:
- Competitive salary
- Professional development and flexibility by working in projects with the major companies within oil, gas and land based industry
- A close follow-up of each employee
- Insurance benefits
- Social activities
- Physical development and training support
Techconsult emphasis being close to our employees and we focus on being a professional, safe and pleasant employer, where you will clearly notice that the focus is on you. If any questions concerning this position, please contact me, Mona Foss, by email: firstname.lastname@example.org