Senior Engineer Telecom O 21136
Techconsult AS is a Norwegian company providing consulting and advisory services to clients in the engineering and construction disciplines and project management services. The company has offices in Bergen, Oslo, Stavanger and Molde in Norway and a branch office in Teesside, UK.
Techconsult AS operates nationally and internationally in markets within the Offshore, Energy, Construction, Shipbuilding and land-based industry.
Techconsult is the link between jobs and professionals. For one of our customer we are now looking for a Senior Engineer Telecom.
- Telecom design for a study phase unmanned Oil and Gas topside project
- Define, specify and design telecom systems for platforms and field engineering responsibility
- Develop telecom philosophies, systems & solutions to the required level
- Develop strategy, philosophy and design solutions for WiFi, LTE/5, general alarm system, IPSAS radar, communication network, remote operations and maintenance.
- Participate and arrange meetings, workshops and reviews for telecom discipline
- Input to layout design, Study report and other disciplines
- Perform and complete engineering documents and data registers
- Interface with other disciplines, contractors and client
- In cooperation client and contractors ensure field engineering standardization and coherent integration and design between offshore Platforms, onshore station, onshore Operation Centre
- Bachelor degree
- Ex course
- FSE course
Required Work Experience:
- Minimum 8 years’ experience from greenfield offshore oil&gas or offshore wind projects
- Minimum 4 years’ Experience from Telecom system design in FEED or study phase projects
- Experience and deep knowledge of telecom design according to relevant standards such as
- NORSOK, ATEX, PTIL and IEC
- Detail knowledge of Equinor technical requirements (TRs)
- Fluent Norwegian and English skills - both orally and in writing
- Have good communication skills
- Have a cooperative working attitude and acceptance for multicultural team environment
- Ability to work independently as well as in team
- Be systematic and accurate
- Have a high loyalty to deadline and quality requirements
- Be proactive, seeking advice and share own experiences with others
- Innovative approach and a network builder
The application deadline for this position is ASAP, but we will also consider candidates for similar or other relevant positions consecutively.
As an employee at Techconsult, we can offer you the following:
- Competitive salary
- Professional development and flexibility by working in projects with the major companies within oil, gas and land based industry
- A close follow-up of each employee
- Insurance benefits
- Social activities
- Physical development and training support
Techconsult emphasis being close to our employees and we focus on being a professional, safe and pleasant employer, where you will clearly notice that the focus is on you. If any questions concerning this position, please contact me, Mona Foss, by email: firstname.lastname@example.org