LCI/DFO Coordinator - OW 21060
Techconsult AS is a Norwegian company providing consulting and advisory services to clients in the engineering and construction disciplines and project management services. The company has offices in Bergen, Oslo, Stavanger and Molde in Norway and a branch office in Teesside, UK.
Techconsult AS operates nationally and internationally in markets within the Offshore, Energy, Construction, Shipbuilding and land-based industry.
Techconsult is the link between jobs and professionals. For one of our customer we are now looking for a LCI/DFO Coordinator - OW.
- Perform review and familiarization of contract documents and Clients LCI requirements
- Ensure a timely and co-ordinated execution of the identified LCI activities
- Monitor performance of LCI work in project organization
- Assist PE in LCI kick-off with suppliers
- Take Lead in verification of suppliers final documentation
- Verify LCI handover prior to Ready for Commissioning/Ready for Operation (RFC/RFO)
- Ensure correct transfers to Client databases
- Provide reporting of LCI progress against LCI milestones (RFC/RFO)
- Verify Final LCI deliverables prior to handover to Client.
- Bachelor or Master Degree in engineering (any field) or min. 10 years experience working with LCI
Required Work Experience:
- Minimum 5 years of experience from engineering in EPC oil & gas contracts, preferably greenfield projects
- Experience in Equipment Suppliers Project Organisation is an advantage
- Multi-discipline experience within project-engineering from the detail engineering stage throughout construction & commissioning phase and handover to operation
- Long and broad IT experience especially within Engineering Information System
- Good communication skills in Norwegian and English, both orally and in writing
- A cooperative working attitude
- Multidiscipline understanding
- Ability to work independently as well as in a team
- Be systematic and accurate
- A high loyalty to deadline and quality requirements
- Be proactive, seeking advice and share own experiences with others
- Knowledge of international Codes and standards such as: NORSOK and other related to LCI
- Competence in Engineering Information systems, Procosys, STID, Proarc
The application deadline for this position is ASAP, but we will also consider candidates for similar or other relevant positions consecutively.
As an employee at Techconsult, we can offer you the following:
- Competitive salary
- Professional development and flexibility by working in projects with the major companies within oil, gas and land based industry
- A close follow-up of each employee
- Insurance benefits
- Social activities
- Physical development and training support
Techconsult emphasis being close to our employees and we focus on being a professional, safe and pleasant employer, where you will clearly notice that the focus is on you. If any questions concerning this position, please contact me, Eldfrid Vågane, by email: email@example.com