Senior Process Engineer O 21050
Techconsult AS is a Norwegian company providing consulting and advisory services to clients in the engineering and construction disciplines and project management services. The company has offices in Bergen, Oslo, Stavanger and Molde in Norway and a branch office in Teesside, UK.
Techconsult AS operates nationally and internationally in markets within the Offshore, Energy, Construction, Shipbuilding and land-based industry.
Techconsult is the link between jobs and professionals. For one of our customer we are now looking for a Senior Process Engineer.
- Contribute to a good process team, assist the process lead to achieve the project goals to meet the client needs, within the project cost and timeline.
- The tasks typically include the following: Develop, produce or assist others process engineer in key design documents; Heat & Material Balance, PFD, P&ID, filling up equipment and instrument DataSheets, Line sizing/list, PSV / Equipment sizing.
- Writing technical reports and Technical Queries.
- Could be the representative in Technical Design Reviews (P&ID, HAZOP, client and vendor Meetings).
- Experience assisting project engineering leads and managers in project design and execution according to contract and client needs.
- Interface with other disciplines, with vendors, and provide process engineering input to
support activities in design of equipment and layout/structure of systems.
- Recognize problems and discrepancies in work process and requests help when needed.
- Participation in Client meeting, such as HAZOP, LOPA.
FORMAL COMPETENCE AND EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelor or Master level in Process Engineering / Chemical Engineering.
- 2-5 years in experience preferably in oil and gas.
- Experience/knowledge in one of the following technologies; MEG, TEG, WI, Separation, PW, utilities, is an advantage.
- Can use simulation tools such as: HYSYS or PRO II, is an advantage.
- Proactive and innovative
- Fluent in English and good verbal and written communication skills.
- Interpersonal skills with the ability to work effectively both within a team environment.
- Some knowledge of project procedures and systems
The client is looking for candidates that are based locally. Commuters or candidates from abroad will not be considered due to covid19.
The application deadline for this position is ASAP, but we will also consider candidates for similar or other relevant positions consecutively.
Workplace: Fornebu, Oslo
Start: 30.11.2020 or earlier
Duration: 6 months
As an employee at Techconsult, we can offer you the following:
- Competitive salary
- Professional development and flexibility by working in projects with the major companies within oil, gas and land based industry
- A close follow-up of each employee
- Insurance benefits
- Social activities
- Physical development and training support
Techconsult emphasis being close to our employees and we focus on being a professional, safe and pleasant employer, where you will clearly notice that the focus is on you. If any questions concerning this position, please contact me, Mona Foss, by email: email@example.com