Project Manager B 21047
Techconsult AS is a Norwegian company providing consulting and advisory services to clients in the engineering and construction disciplines and project management services. The company has offices in Bergen, Oslo, Stavanger and Molde in Norway and a branch office in Teesside, UK.
Techconsult AS operates nationally and internationally in markets within the Offshore, Energy, Construction, Shipbuilding and land-based industry.
Techconsult is the link between jobs and professionals. For one of our customer we are now looking for a Project Manager.
- Manage execution of multidiscipline projects and studies from concept to completion
- Execute modification projects on MODUs
- Manage projects with focus on scope, time, cost, quality, risk and reliable forecasts.
- Project communication with internal and external stakeholders
- Project reporting
- Ensure that the project meets relevant legal framework, regulations and requirements.
- Manage project and prioritize resource requirements with the base organization.
- Contribute to development/improvement of systems/routines for the department’s project execution process.
- Risk management in projects
- Secure commercial frame conditions and involvement of SCM
- 3-5 years experience within project management
- BSc/MSc. degree in Engineering, Project Management or a relevant technical area.
- Good multi-discipline technical understanding and ability to acquire knowledge of new subject areas.
- Preferable experience with projects related to drilling facilities or offshore modification projects.
- Knowledge/Certification within PMI/Prince2 standards is an advantage
- Experience with Mobile Drilling Units
- Experience from yard stays is an advantage
- Experience from client 3rd party installations is an advantage
- Familiar with Equinor project framework and technical/LCI requirements (ARIS, TRs and WRs) is an advantage
- Familiar with Equinor applications (SAP, STID, Procosys, PIMS, PDMS) is an advantage
The application deadline for this position is ASAP, but we will also consider candidates for similar or other relevant positions consecutively.
Duration: 30.06.21, extension possible
As an employee at Techconsult, we can offer you the following:
- Competitive salary
- Professional development and flexibility by working in projects with the major companies within oil, gas and land based industry
- A close follow-up of each employee
- Insurance benefits
- Social activities
- Physical development and training support
Techconsult emphasis being close to our employees and we focus on being a professional, safe and pleasant employer, where you will clearly notice that the focus is on you. If any questions concerning this position, please contact me, Eldfrid Vågane, by email: firstname.lastname@example.org