QHSE Advisor B 20976
Techconsult AS is a Norwegian company providing consulting and advisory services to clients in the engineering and construction disciplines and project management services. The company has offices in Bergen, Oslo, Stavanger and Molde in Norway and a branch office in Teesside, UK.
Techconsult AS operates nationally and internationally in markets within the Offshore, Energy, Construction, Shipbuilding and land-based industry.
Techconsult is the link between jobs and professionals. For one of our customer we are now looking for a QHSE Advisor.
- QHSE advisor for Rig Inspection Services (RIS)
- Work proactively and lead continuously QHSE improvement projects, including driving the QHSE improvement plan
- Support and control all QHSE processes including to improve procedures, develop and implement routines for QHSE follow up of RIS operations
- Promote digitalized processes
- QHSE discipline support to RIS management and offshore personnel
- Contribute to identification of QHSE hazards and facilitate risk analysis
- Work actively towards all clients and participate in relevant meetings external and internal
- Incident management, QHSE reporting, perform investigations and experience transfer
- Control QHSE compliance to legislative, client and internal requirements
- Follow up and verify suppliers QHSE deliverance
- Perform QHSE audits
- Prepare and conduct QHSE training
- Higher education (MSc, BSc or equivalent). Long relevant work experience may compensate for lack of formal education.
- Documented experience within quality management, health, safety and environment work, as well as improvement processes and risk management.
- Good knowledge of relevant regulations and standards
- Digital competence/Efficient in use of relevant IT tools/database system
- Fluent in Norwegian and English
- Required certificates for offshore travel
The application deadline for this position is ASAP, but we will also consider candidates for similar or other
relevant positions consecutively.
Duration: 30.06.21, extension possible
As an employee at Techconsult, we can offer you the following:
- Competitive salary
- Professional development and flexibility by working in projects with the major companies within oil, gas and land based industry
- A close follow-up of each employee
- Insurance benefits
- Social activities
- Physical development and training support
Techconsult emphasis being close to our employees and we focus on being a professional, safe and pleasant employer, where you will clearly notice that the focus is on you. If any questions concerning this position, please contact me, Eldfrid Vågane, by email: firstname.lastname@example.org