Techconsult AS is a Norwegian company providing consulting and advisory services to clients in the engineering and construction disciplines and project management services. The company has offices in Bergen, Oslo, Stavanger and Molde in Norway and a branch office in Teesside, UK. Techconsult AS operates nationally and internationally in markets within the Offshore, Energy, Construction, Shipbuilding and land-based industry.
Techconsult is the link between jobs and professionals. For one of our customer we are now looking for a Senior planner.
• Continue to develop, maintain and follow up the interface plan according to the project’s needs and project execution method
• Communicate and facilitate the need for interface information internally and externally to the project’s interface partners and the project’s management group
• Develop a professional relationship towards the project’s interface partners to secure the project’s progress and deliverables.
• Execute analysis, trending and forecasting to identify potential delays and provide recommendations to the planning manager and to the project management group to ensure that the project milestones are met.
• Communicate the progress and criticality to the project organization
• Take clear ownership to all planning and reporting activities within the planning group
• Master or Bachelor within technical or commercial topics. Relevant experience may compensate for lack of formal qualifications
• Preferable 10-15 years’ work experience within project planning of EPC projects
• Experience from several project phases (engineering, procurement, construction, MC & commissioning)
• Experienced in Safran
• Broad expertise within the planning profession as well as firm understanding of project control and commercial in general
• Good understanding of project planning and control
• Experience with Safran Project
• Experience with facilitating work processes
• Commercial awareness
• Cooperative working attitude
• Ability to work independently as well as in teams
• Systematic and accurate
• High loyalty to deadlines and quality requirements
• Proactive, seeking advice and share own experiences with others
• Solid communication skills in both Norwegian and English - verbally and written work
The application deadline for this position is ASAP, but we will also consider candidates for similar or other relevant positions consecutively.
As an employee at Techconsult, we can offer you the following:
• Competitive salary
• Professional development and flexibility by working in projects with the major companies within oil, gas and land based industry
• A close follow-up of each employee
• Insurance benefits
• Social activities
• Physical development and training support
Techconsult emphasis being close to our employees and we focus on being a professional, safe and pleasant employer, where you will clearly notice that the focus is on you. If any questions concerning this position, please contact me, Eldfrid Vågane, by email: Eldfrid.firstname.lastname@example.org