Technical Authority Coordinator S 20791
Techconsult AS is a Norwegian company providing consulting and advisory services to clients in the engineering and construction disciplines and project management services. The company has offices in Bergen, Oslo, Stavanger and Molde in Norway and a branch office in Teesside, UK.
Techconsult AS operates nationally and internationally in markets within the Offshore, Energy, Construction, Shipbuilding and land-based industry.
Techconsult is the link between jobs and professionals. For one of our customer we are now looking for a Technical Authority Coordinator.
- Coordinate and follow up deviations to applicable standard during Project with regards to Base Organization´s TA review and approvals.
- Coordinate specific TA reviews to assess the technical robustness, maturity and compliance of adopted disciplinary / technological solutions, their constructability and/or execution control methods, at his own judgement.
- Interface and contribute with input to Technical specifications, documentation quality, changes, deviations and non-conformities related to Facilities systems for design activities and Construction activities settled as demand in the PSA rules and regulations.
- Responsible for cost/benefit analysis and initiating MOC process if TA requirements do not meet “design freeze”
- Issue TA assessment reports, transfer to Project and follow up actions
- Support the Project Team on demand, replying to specific “requests” in a documented and structured manner, including Energy Design Reviews.
- Coordinate with all TA’s to ensure smooth handover to Operations
- Responsible for Technical Authority in the Project, assuring that the Project delivers required documentation into agreed system to hand over from Project to Operations after Commissioning
- Be an active contributor in the Operation readiness Team, focusing on a proactive approach and good communication with Operations Technical, within Project and towards Contractor(s)
- Contribute to a good working environment
- Technical experience and knowledge from projects, construction and commissioning, and in general from offshore facilities and systems
- Good knowledge of Project Management Systems
- Proactive, focused on safety and on meeting project milestones
- Minimum Bachelor of Science within Engineering or equivalent (Electrical/Automation/Mechanical). Relevant experience can replace lack of formal education.
- Have in-depth knowledge of Norwegian regulations and standards within above mentioned area
- Good oral and written communication skills
- Good professional foundation within above mentioned area and minimum 10 years’ experience within relevant area
The application deadline for this position is ASAP, but we will also consider candidates for similar or other relevant positions consecutively.
As an employee at Techconsult, we can offer you the following:
- Competitive salary
- Professional development and flexibility by working in projects with the major companies within oil, gas and land based industry
- A close follow-up of each employee
- Insurance benefits
- Social activities
- Physical development and training support
Techconsult emphasis being close to our employees and we focus on being a professional, safe and pleasant employer, where you will clearly notice that the focus is on you. If any questions concerning this position, please contact me, Solfrid Otterås, by email: email@example.com