Commercial Manager O 20782
Techconsult AS is a Norwegian company providing consulting and advisory services to clients in the engineering and construction disciplines and project management services. The company has offices in Bergen, Oslo, Stavanger and Molde in Norway and a branch office in Teesside, UK.
Techconsult AS operates nationally and internationally in markets within the Offshore, Energy, Construction, Shipbuilding and land-based industry.
Techconsult is the link between jobs and professionals. For one of our customer we are now looking for a Commercial Manager.
- Ensure a controlled project execution w.r.t. to budgets and ensure a correct reporting regarding the project’s overall financial status
- Coordinate regular cost reports, Financial reports, invoices to Client, change reports and quantity update reports
- Report to the Project Manager the project’s development w.r.t. budgets and on matters that can influence the project’s commercial results
- Shall be familiar with applicable statutory requirements, laws, rules and regulations
- Is responsible for implementing, follow-up and reporting the department’s internal budgets
- Coordinate contractual matters with client
- Organize and lead Cost Control, Estimating, Subcontract, Administration, and Contract in the Project
- Coordinate variation orders and variation order requests
- Used to work in complex organization structures ie Consortiums
- Master or Bachelor Degree – Commercial topics
Required Work Experience:
Relevant experience as Commercial Manager from similar big EPC projects in Offshore Wind or Oil and Gas related projects or similar
What we are looking for:
- Multidiscipline experience and understanding
- Ability to lead, motivate and work in teams
- A flexible, systematic, accurate and independent mindset
- Proactive and result oriented
- Ability to build good working relations across the organizations
- Willingness to share own experiences and knowledge
- Ability to communicate fluently in both English and Scandinavian, both verbally and in writing
The application deadline for this position is ASAP, but we will also consider candidates for similar or other relevant positions consecutively.
As an employee at Techconsult, we can offer you the following:
- Competitive salary
- Professional development and flexibility by working in projects with the major companies within oil, gas and land based industry
- A close follow-up of each employee
- Insurance benefits
- Social activities
- Physical development and training support
Techconsult emphasis being close to our employees and we focus on being a professional, safe and pleasant employer, where you will clearly notice that the focus is on you. If any questions concerning this position, please contact me, Marianne Koppang, by email: email@example.com