Automation – ICT/Cyber Security O 20778
Techconsult AS is a Norwegian company providing consulting and advisory services to clients in the engineering and construction disciplines and project management services. The company has offices in Bergen, Oslo, Stavanger and Molde in Norway and a branch office in Teesside, UK.
Techconsult AS operates nationally and internationally in markets within the Offshore, Energy, Construction, Shipbuilding and land-based industry.
Techconsult is the link between jobs and professionals. For one of our customer we are now looking for a Automation – ICT/Cyber Security.
The announced position shall ensure that the large scale of network infrastructure is designed and delivered according to the requirements in the Network Specifications and Cyber Security Specification’s by performing the following tasks in a large EPC offshore wind greenfield project:
- Follow up supplier’s design of network infrastructure and ensure compliance with specifications
- Coordination and follow-up ICT for equipment packages
- Follow up vendors ICT progress and activities on packages
- Participate in FAT testing and verification of configuration of switches, routers, firewalls etc.
- Risk assessment of supplier packages and systems with basis in IEC62443 Cyber Security Standard
- Handle interface to other disciplines, suppliers, other Contractors and Client
- Facilitate/lead RVA (Risk Vulnerability Analysis) workshop
- Education Bachelor degree
Required Work Experience:
- Minimum 8 years’ experience from engineering design, configuration, testing and support of large network infrastructures including configuration of Switches, Firewalls and Servers.
- Minimum 4 years working experience with network design and/or cyber security preferably in oil & gas EPC projects/Industrial control systems.
- Experience with design and testing of communication networks/protocols like Modbus, Profibus, IEC61850, TCP IP, Ethernet, OPC UA etc.
- Have good communication skills
- Have a cooperative working attitude and acceptance for multicultural team environment
- Have multidiscipline knowledge and act proactive, seeking/advice/share experience in design processes
- Ability to work independently as well as in team
- Be systematic and accurate
- Have a high loyalty to deadline and quality requirements
- Be proactive, seeking advice and share own experiences with others
- Communicate well in English and Norwegian - both orally and in writing
The application deadline for this position is ASAP, but we will also consider candidates for similar or other relevant positions consecutively.
As an employee at Techconsult, we can offer you the following:
- Competitive salary
- Professional development and flexibility by working in projects with the major companies within oil, gas and land based industry
- A close follow-up of each employee
- Insurance benefits
- Social activities
- Physical development and training support
Techconsult emphasis being close to our employees and we focus on being a professional, safe and pleasant employer, where you will clearly notice that the focus is on you. If any questions concerning this position, please contact me, Wenche Dokken, by email: email@example.com