Procurement Coordinator S 20774
Techconsult AS is a Norwegian company providing consulting and advisory services to clients in the engineering and construction disciplines and project management services. The company has offices in Bergen, Oslo, Stavanger and Molde in Norway and a branch office in Teesside, UK.
Techconsult AS operates nationally and internationally in markets within the Offshore, Energy, Construction, Shipbuilding and land-based industry.
Techconsult is the link between jobs and professionals. For one of our customer we are now looking for a Procurement Coordinator for their Contracts and Procurement Department.
Tasks and responsibilities:
- Effective and efficient establishment of contracts and orders (including planning, execution, documentation and controls) for procurement of goods and services in accordance with specifications and in the most economical advantageous way for the company.
- Assure that the Procurement Processes and relevant documents are according to the company/corporate procedures.
- Perform Bid Evaluation and prepare final recommendation
- Prepare Contracts/Purchase, Orders documentations
- Assure the Contract management from a commercial point of view
- Support the preparation of reports of purchasing data to be prepared and submitted to HQ and national – and international authorities in compliance with internal and external requirements
- Implement and execute Contract Strategies, Invitation to Tender, Bid opening, negotiation (where applicable) and evaluation, contractual drafts and awarding documentation. Support post-award phase in accordance to procedures.
Education, experience and competence:
- Bachelor degree
- 4 - 5 years of experience
- Procurement and/or oil & gas experience, commercial mindset, strategic, structural and ethical behaviour. Negotiations, communication and presentation skills.
- Knowledge of Procurement Systems.
The application deadline for this position is ASAP, but we will also consider candidates for similar or other relevant positions consecutively.
Start: Asap/July 2020
Duration: July 2022
As an employee at Techconsult, we can offer you the following:
- Competitive salary
- Professional development and flexibility by working in projects with the major companies within oil, gas and land based industry
- A close follow-up of each employee
- Insurance benefits
- Social activities
- Physical development and training support
Techconsult emphasis being close to our employees and we focus on being a professional, safe and pleasant employer, where you will clearly notice that the focus is on you. If any questions concerning this position, please contact me, Solfrid Otterås, by email: firstname.lastname@example.org