Senior Engineer Automation – SAS SRE/PRE O 20769
Techconsult AS is a Norwegian company providing consulting and advisory services to clients in the engineering and construction disciplines and project management services. The company has offices in Bergen, Oslo, Stavanger and Molde in Norway and a branch office in Teesside, UK.
Techconsult AS operates nationally and internationally in markets within the Offshore, Energy, Construction, Shipbuilding and land-based industry.
Techconsult is the link between jobs and professionals. For one of our customer we are now looking for a Senior Engineer Automation – SAS SRE/PRE.
We are looking for to skilled automation engineers to work in a large EPC greenfield project.
The right candidates will join a major new build project and will have the opportunity to develop his/her
skills within engineering of Automation systems, network, SAS package responsibility and develop personal skills in a large international project-working environment:
- System responsible engineer for automation networks
- System Design, interface and follow up of Safety and Automation System (SAS)
- Follow up automation and SAS networks
- SAS Package PRE (Package Responsible Engineer)
- Coordination and follow-up SAS package technical deliveries, documentation, plans and solutions
- Technical responsible (PRE) for SAS package
- Review of SAS technical package documentation
- Designing solutions according to our client's requirements
- Perform and complete engineering documents and data registers
- Follow-up and participation in Hardware and Software tests, at supplier’s site and Yard.
- Interface to other disciplines, suppliers and client
- Bachelor degree
- Ex course
- FSE course
Required Work Experience:
- Minimum 8 years’ experience from automation engineering in green field projects
- Minimum 4 years’ Experience from automation and SAS system design, SAS system responsibility, SAS/automation network solutions and PRE responsibility from green field projects
- Experience and deep knowledge of automation design and networks according to relevant standards such as NORSOK, ATEX, PTIL, DNVGL and IEC
- Have good communication skills
- Have a cooperative working attitude and acceptance for multicultural team environment
- Ability to work independently as well as in team
- Be systematic and accurate
- Have a high loyalty to deadline and quality requirements
- Be proactive, seeking advice and share own experiences with others
- Fluent Norwegian and English skills - both orally and in writing
The application deadline for this position is ASAP, but we will also consider candidates for similar or other relevant positions consecutively.
As an employee at Techconsult, we can offer you the following:
- Competitive salary
- Professional development and flexibility by working in projects with the major companies within oil, gas and land based industry
- A close follow-up of each employee
- Insurance benefits
- Social activities
- Physical development and training support
Techconsult emphasis being close to our employees and we focus on being a professional, safe and pleasant employer, where you will clearly notice that the focus is on you. If any questions concerning this position, please contact me, Wenche Dokken, by email: firstname.lastname@example.org