Principle Engineer Electrical O 20760
Techconsult AS is a Norwegian company providing consulting and advisory services to clients in the engineering and construction disciplines and project management services. The company has offices in Bergen, Oslo, Stavanger and Molde in Norway and a branch office in Teesside, UK.
Techconsult AS operates nationally and internationally in markets within the Offshore, Energy, Construction, Shipbuilding and land-based industry.
Techconsult is the link between jobs and professionals. For one of our customer we are now looking for a Principle Engineer Electrical.
- Electrical design for FEED phase onshore project, greenfield and modification
- Define, specify and design high and low voltage system
- Develop electrical philosophies & solutions to the required level
- Development of topologies, load list and systems descriptions
- Develop PMS/PDCS and black-start strategy, philosophy and design solutions
- Define, specify and design solutions for mechanical and electrical packages
- Participate and arrange meetings, workshops and reviews for electrical discipline
- Input to Feed report
- Responsible for electrical systems and integration
- Perform and complete engineering documents and data registers
- Interface with other disciplines, contractors and client
- Bachelor degree
- Ex course
Required Work Experience:
- Minimum 8 years’ experience from electrical system engineering in offshore projects or wind projects
- Minimum 4 years’ Experience from electrical high voltage design activities and responsibilities from green
- Field projects.
- Minimum 2 years’ Experience from electrical system design activities and responsibility from Feed phase project.
- Experience and deep knowledge of electrical design according to relevant standards such as NORSOK, ATEX, PTIL and IEC standards
- Fluent Norwegian and English skills - both orally and in writing
- Have good communication skills
- Have a cooperative working attitude and acceptance for multicultural team environment
- Ability to work independently as well as in team
- Be systematic and accurate
- Have a high loyalty to deadline and quality requirements
- Be proactive, seeking advice and share own experiences with others
The application deadline for this position is ASAP, but we will also consider candidates for similar or other relevant positions consecutively.
As an employee at Techconsult, we can offer you the following:
- Competitive salary
- Professional development and flexibility by working in projects with the major companies within oil, gas and land based industry
- A close follow-up of each employee
- Insurance benefits
- Social activities
- Physical development and training support
Techconsult emphasis being close to our employees and we focus on being a professional, safe and pleasant employer, where you will clearly notice that the focus is on you. If any questions concerning this position, please contact me, Wenche Dokken, by email: firstname.lastname@example.org