Project Control Manager S 20753
Techconsult AS is a Norwegian company providing consulting and advisory services to clients in the engineering and construction disciplines and project management services. The company has offices in Bergen, Oslo, Stavanger and Molde in Norway and a branch office in Teesside, UK.
Techconsult AS operates nationally and internationally in markets within the Offshore, Energy, Construction, Shipbuilding and land-based industry.
Techconsult is the link between jobs and professionals. For one of our customer we are now looking for a Project Control Manager.
- Decommission Project General
- Establish the Decommission Project Control function with the necessary personnel
- Lead and supervise Project Control personnel assigned to cessation projects/tasks
- Prepare overall reporting of project status related to cost and plan, including budgets and resources.
- Drive project status analysis and active forecasting • Handle stakeholder management and management of change Heimdal
Project Control Tasks:
- Prepare reporting for the Heimdal Portefolio to main stakeholders in company, Heimdal License, Gassco and pipeline owners.
- Follow-up of cost and plan for 3 main contracts: HMP Engineering, Procurement, Removal and Disposal (EPRD) contract, HRP EPRD and Subsea EPRD scope. In addition contracts for cut of Brae Pipeline in UK, topside cleaning, pipeline cleaning, rock-installation and survey
- Maintain Level 1-2 plan for all Heimdal Decom Activities Veslefrikk
Project Control Tasks:
- Prepare reporting to the company and Veslefrikk Lisense
- Follow-up of cost and plan for Veslefrikk decommissioning contracts
- Maintain Level 1-2 plan for all Veslefrikk Decom Activities
- Must have 10 years of experience within Project Controls and demonstrate proficiency in multiple project controls disciplines and 5 years Experience as Project Control Manager for offshore Projects.
- The candidate must have minimums Bachelor’s degree in Construction Management, Engineering, business or a related field from an accredited College or University.
- Fluent in Norwegian and English in speaking and writing.
- Knowledge with Microsoft products, PIMS, Safran and other programs is a requirement.
Commuters not accepted.
The application deadline for this position is ASAP, but we will also consider candidates for similar or other relevant positions consecutively.
As an employee at Techconsult, we can offer you the following:
- Competitive salary
- Professional development and flexibility by working in projects with the major companies within oil, gas and land based industry
- A close follow-up of each employee
- Insurance benefits
- Social activities
- Physical development and training support
Techconsult emphasis being close to our employees and we focus on being a professional, safe and pleasant employer, where you will clearly notice that the focus is on you. If any questions concerning this position, please contact me, Solfrid Otterås, by email: firstname.lastname@example.org