Senior Engineer Automation O 20728
Techconsult AS is a Norwegian company providing consulting and advisory services to clients in the engineering and construction disciplines and project management services. The company has offices in Bergen, Oslo, Stavanger and Molde in Norway and a branch office in Teesside, UK.
Techconsult AS operates nationally and internationally in markets within the Offshore, Energy, Construction, Shipbuilding and land-based industry.
Techconsult is the link between jobs and professionals. For one of our customer we are now looking for a Senior Engineer Automation.
- Update and follow-up Global Process control, Process shutdown and utility automation governing documents internal and towards other contractors
- Follow up Field Engineering standardization requirements and solutions for process control, process shutdown, utility systems, SCD design (System Control Diagram) and FS (Function Specification) towards other contractors, offshore, onshore plant and subsea, greenfield and modification
- Arrange, facilitate, perform and follow-up reviews and work-shops for automation
- Participate in One Button Start sequence design processes
- Participate in automation system FATs
- Coordinate, arrange and input to project plan for review and standardization meeting plan
- Perform and complete engineering documents and data registers
- Bachelor degree
- Ex course
- FSE course
Required work experience:
- Minimum 8 years’ experience from automation engineering in green field projects to be located on Norwegian Continental Shelf
- Minimum 6 years’ Experience from SAS system design activities, including System Control Diagram development and responsibilities from green field projects to be located on Norwegian Continental Shelf.
- Experience and deep knowledge of automation design according to relevant standards such as NORSOK, ATEX, PTIL and IEC
- Detail knowledge of Equinor technical requirements (TRs)
- Fluent Norwegian and English skills - both orally and in writing
- Have good communication skills
- Have a cooperative working attitude and acceptance for multicultural team environment
- Ability to work independently as well as in team
- Be systematic and accurate
- Have a high loyalty to deadline and quality requirements
Be proactive, seeking advice and share own experiences with others
The application deadline for this position is ASAP, but we will also consider candidates for similar or other relevant positions consecutively.
As an employee at Techconsult, we can offer you the following:
- Competitive salary
- Professional development and flexibility by working in projects with the major companies within oil, gas and land based industry
- A close follow-up of each employee
- Insurance benefits
- Social activities
- Physical development and training support
Techconsult emphasis being close to our employees and we focus on being a professional, safe and pleasant employer, where you will clearly notice that the focus is on you. If any questions concerning this position, please contact me, Mona Foss, by email: firstname.lastname@example.org