Techconsult AS is a Norwegian company providing consulting and advisory services to clients in the engineering and construction disciplines and project management services. The company has offices in Bergen, Oslo, Stavanger and Molde in Norway and a branch office in Teesside, UK. Techconsult AS operates nationally and internationally in markets within the Offshore, Energy, Construction, Shipbuilding and land-based industry.
Techconsult is the link between jobs and professionals. For one of our customer we are now looking for an Electrical & Instrument Engineer.
1. Minimum BTEC (Tekn. Fagskole) or B.Sc. electrical/instrumental engineering (or equivalent) Experience can compensate for lack of formal education
2. Additional electrician, instrumentation or automatization certificate is considered an advantage.
3. Experience with MODU drilling units on NCS
4. Fluent in written/oral Norwegian and English
5. Knowledge of the Petroleum industry standards, rules and regulations such as PTIL, NORSOK, ATEX, OLF, DNV and IEC.
6. Preferable experience within some or all of the following areas:
1. Power distribution systems with load calculations
2. 3.rd party hookup and documentation (Z015N)
3. Drilling equipment and systems
4. Winterisation, heat tracing with power distribution
5. Field instrumentation, bus systems and telecom systems
6. Instrumented Safety systems and SIL considerations (F&G / ESD etc)
7. Engineering and design of the above mentioned
7. Trained for and experienced with EX, Exi and ATEX equipment and regulations
8. Experience with project deliveries and key customers’ expectations
9. Experience with all relevant laws, regulations and standards according above mentioned topics
10. Offshore training + heath certificate
11. Preferable familiar with following programs:
2. MS office
The application deadline for this position is ASAP, but we will also consider candidates for similar or other relevant positions consecutively.
As an employee at Techconsult, we can offer you the following:
Techconsult emphasis being close to our employees and we focus on being a professional, safe and pleasant employer, where you will clearly notice that the focus is on you. If any questions concerning this position, please contact me, Solfrid Otterås, by email: firstname.lastname@example.org