Senior Engineer Automation – Process control and Subsea O 20692
Techconsult AS is a Norwegian company providing consulting and advisory services to clients in the engineering and construction disciplines and project management services. The company has offices in Bergen, Oslo, Stavanger and Molde in Norway and a branch office in Teesside, UK.
Techconsult AS operates nationally and internationally in markets within the Offshore, Energy, Construction, Shipbuilding and land-based industry.
Techconsult is the link between jobs and professionals. For one of our customer we are now looking for a Senior Engineer Automation – Process control and Subsea.
We are looking for a skilled automation engineer to work in a large EPC offshore greenfield project.
The right candidate will join a major new build project and will have the opportunity to develop his/her
skills within Automation Process control and Subsea system and personal skills in a large international project-working environment
- Responsible for Process Control and Subsea systems design and integration of SPCU (Subsea Power and Communication Unit)
- Update and follow-up Global Process control and Subsea automation governing documents internal and towards other contractors
- Follow up Field Engineering standardization requirements and solutions for automation Process control and Subsea systems, SCD design (System Control Diagram) and FS (Function Specification) towards other contractors, offshore, onshore plant and subsea, greenfield and modification.
- Arrange, facilitate, perform and follow-up reviews and work-shops for automation Process control and Subsea design, SCD and FS solutions and standardization requirement
- Participate in automation system FAT’s
- Coordinate, arrange and input to project plan for review and standardization meeting plan
- Perform and complete engineering documents and data registers
- Update of technical and document data register
- Bachelor degree
- Ex course
- FSE course
Required Work Experience:
- Minimum 8 years’ experience from automation engineering in a projects to be located on Norwegian Continental Shelf
- Minimum 4 years’ Experience from Process control and Subsea automation, SAS system design activities and responsibilities from green field projects to be located on Norwegian Continental Shelf
- Knowledge of MDIS standard, which will be the communication standard between SAS and SPCU.
- Experience and deep knowledge of automation design according to relevant standards such as NORSOK, ATEX, PTIL and IEC
- Detail knowledge of Statoil technical requirements (TRs)
- Have good communication skills
- Have a cooperative working attitude and acceptance for multicultural team environment
- Ability to work independently as well as in team
- Be systematic and accurate
- Have a high loyalty to deadline and quality requirements
- Be proactive, seeking advice and share own experiences with others
- Fluent Norwegian and English skills - both orally and in writing
The application deadline for this position is ASAP, but we will also consider candidates for similar or other relevant positions consecutively.
As an employee at Techconsult, we can offer you the following:
- Competitive salary
- Professional development and flexibility by working in projects with the major companies within oil, gas and land based industry
- A close follow-up of each employee
- Insurance benefits
- Social activities
- Physical development and training support
Techconsult emphasis being close to our employees and we focus on being a professional, safe and pleasant employer, where you will clearly notice that the focus is on you. If any questions concerning this position, please contact me, Mona Foss, by email: firstname.lastname@example.org