Senior Automation Engineer - Offshore Wind 20679
Techconsult AS is a Norwegian company providing consulting and advisory services to clients in the engineering and construction disciplines and project management services. The company has offices in Bergen, Oslo, Stavanger and Molde in Norway and a branch office in Teesside, UK.
Techconsult AS operates nationally and internationally in markets within the Offshore, Energy, Construction, Shipbuilding and land-based industry.
Techconsult is the link between jobs and professionals. For one of our customer we are now looking for a Senior Automation Engineer - Offshore Wind .
- System design of utility and process shut-down systems (interface, FS, SCD and HMI input)
- Follow-up system design for equipment packages.
- Designing solutions according to our client's requirements
- Follow up vendors and vendor technical documentation and participate in test activities/FAT.
- Ensure that vendor and engineering information required for progress of the work is identified and
communicated to the project
- Interface to other disciplines, suppliers and client
- Perform and complete engineering documents and data registers
- Bachelor or master degree,
Required Work Experience:
- Minimum 4 years’ experience from engineering for greenfield offshore oil or wind projects
- Minimum 4 years’ Experience from SAS system design activities, including System Control Diagram
- Development, PSD hierarchy development, alarm handling and automation responsibilities from green field projects to be located on Norwegian Continental Shelf.
- Experience and deep knowledge of automation design according to relevant standards such as NORSOK,
- Have good communication skills
- Have a cooperative working attitude and acceptance for multicultural team environment
- Multidiscipline understanding
- Ability to work independently as well as in team
- Be systematic and accurate
- Have a high loyalty to deadline and quality requirements
- Be proactive, seeking advice and share own experiences with others
- Communicate well in English - both orally and in writing
The application deadline for this position is ASAP, but we will also consider candidates for similar or other relevant positions consecutively.
As an employee at Techconsult, we can offer you the following:
- Competitive salary
- Professional development and flexibility by working in projects with the major companies within oil, gas and land based industry
- A close follow-up of each employee
- Insurance benefits
- Social activities
- Physical development and training support
Techconsult emphasis being close to our employees and we focus on being a professional, safe and pleasant employer, where you will clearly notice that the focus is on you. If any questions concerning this position, please contact me, Solfrid Otterås, by email: email@example.com