Techconsult AS is a Norwegian company providing consulting and advisory services to clients in the engineering and construction disciplines and project management services. The company has offices in Bergen, Oslo, Stavanger and Molde in Norway and a branch office in Teesside, UK. Techconsult AS operates nationally and internationally in markets within the Offshore, Energy, Construction, Shipbuilding and land-based industry.
Techconsult is the link between jobs and professionals. For one of our customer we are now looking for an Automation senior engineer
• Produce new documentation and drawings such as Cauce&Effect, System Control Diagrams (SCD) diagrams, loop drawings for process, Fire&Gas and safety systems; IS Loop Calculations.
• Revise existing documentation and drawings.
• Produce work packages for installation.
• Produce deliverables for studies and Front End Loading (FEL) work.
• Produce documentation for Safety and Automation Systems (SAS)
• Discipline check and approval of produced documents and drawings in the project.
• Order all instrument materials needed for offshore installation.
• Must be able to understand P&IDs and drawings from different disciplines.
• Discussions with Client and vendor representatives in order to find optimal technical solutions.
• Bachelor or Masters degree in Instrumentation/Automation
• Good experience with SAS systems in modification projects.
• Experience with compressor modification projects.
• Experience with Kongsberg SAS systems is preferred
• Long experience, 7 to 12 years, within offshore related projects
• Knowledge of relevant standards such as NPD, ATEX, IEC61892 and Norsok
• Knowledge of modifications on offshore installations when in operation.
• Experienced in Studies and Front End Loading (FEL) work.
• Experienced in several process & utility systems, incl. Platform Control Systems, Fire&Gas and safety system.
• Knowledge of instrument and electrical equipment used in the oil industry.
• Knowledge of the differences in using hydraulic, pneumatic or electrical solutions in safety systems
• Team worker
• Social and positive person.
• Deliver on time and quality
• Good Communication in English
• Must have valid Norwegian offshore- and health certificates.Participation in FEED studies and EPCIC projects.
The application deadline for this position is ASAP, but we will also consider candidates for similar or other relevant positions consecutively.
As an employee at Techconsult, we can offer you the following:
• Competitive salary
• Professional development and flexibility by working in projects with the major companies within oil, gas and land based industry
• A close follow-up of each employee
• Insurance benefits
• Social activities
• Physical development and training support
Techconsult emphasis being close to our employees and we focus on being a professional, safe and pleasant employer, where you will clearly notice that the focus is on you. If any questions concerning this position, please contact me, Solfrid Otterås, by email: firstname.lastname@example.org