Techconsult AS is a Norwegian company providing consulting and advisory services to clients in the engineering and construction disciplines and project management services. The company has offices in Bergen, Oslo, Stavanger and Molde in Norway and a branch office in Teesside, UK. Techconsult AS operates nationally and internationally in markets within the Offshore, Energy, Construction, Shipbuilding and land-based industry.
Techconsult is the link between jobs and professionals. For one of our customer we are now looking for a 3D PRINT ENGINEER
• Develop routines for offshore repairs with 3D print/welding robot. Support execution of concrete use-cases.
• Develop routines for reversed engineering and production of obsolete parts with 3D print. Support execution of concrete use-cases.
• Support execution of concrete use-cases in Operational Projects and Subsea and Marine Technique
• Preferred relevant Master degree in mechanical engineering or similar.
• Experience and knowledge within 3D printing Experience and knowledge within digitalisation
• Language requirements: English and Norwegian
The application deadline for this position is ASAP, but we will also consider candidates for similar or other relevant positions consecutively.
As an employee at Techconsult, we can offer you the following:
• Competitive salary
• Professional development and flexibility by working in projects with the major companies within oil, gas and land based industry
• A close follow-up of each employee
• Insurance benefits
• Social activities
• Physical development and training support
Techconsult emphasis being close to our employees and we focus on being a professional, safe and pleasant employer, where you will clearly notice that the focus is on you. If any questions concerning this position, please contact me, Birger Ekerhovd, by email: firstname.lastname@example.org