Techconsult AS is a Norwegian company providing consulting and advisory services to clients in the engineering and construction disciplines and project management services. The company has offices in Bergen, Oslo, Stavanger and Molde in Norway and a branch office in Teesside, UK. Techconsult AS operates nationally and internationally in markets within the Offshore, Energy, Construction, Shipbuilding and land-based industry.
Techconsult is the link between jobs and professionals. For one of our customer we are now looking for a Discipline Lead Automation - Singapore
• Provide high level direction to the I&C team.
• Provide technical support to designers and engineering.
• Provide technical guidance and support to the project teams and clients.
• Maintain a strategic approach to project delivery.
• Review Vendor Documents
• Quality control of all deliverables within the scope of I&C
• Prepare I&C Equipment Specifications, Data Sheets, Purchase Requisitions and Bid evaluations for control equipment as required.
• Work with I&C engineers, technologists and designers to provide I&C design and deliverables
• Perform I&C Design duties associated with project scope of work
• Review Loop, Wiring diagrams
• Interpret 3D and 2D design deliverables
• Site / vendor inspections and testing
• Accountable for the quality of deliverables in line with the needs of the customer and regulatory authorities
• Must be familiar with relevant codes international standards, client Design Specifications and procedures, and have a thorough working knowledge of the latest design and analytical techniques.
• Degree in a relevant engineering discipline (B.Sc/ M.Sc/ B.Eng)
• Should have over 15 years of post-graduate experience, with 8 years in the oil & gas and or Hydrocarbons industry.
• Project engineering experience with an EPC contractor
• Excellent knowledge of SPI for the development of E&I engineering deliverables.
• Excellent knowledge of control systems and shutdown PLC hardware and software design.
• Knowledge and Experience using Microsoft Office applications
• Be flexible with the ability to manage change
• Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to work with clients and staff in a team environment
• Good organizational skills, writing skills, presentation and communication skills
• Must be able to work independently or with minimal supervision and still meet commitment deadlines
• Strong multi-tasking skills and ability to adjust priorities quickly
• Good English communication knowledge in writing and verbal.
The application deadline for this position is ASAP, but we will also consider candidates for similar or other relevant positions consecutively.
Duration: 1 year
As an employee at Techconsult, we can offer you the following:
• Competitive salary
• Professional development and flexibility by working in projects with the major companies within oil, gas and land based industry
• A close follow-up of each employee
• Insurance benefits
• Social activities
• Physical development and training support
Techconsult emphasis being close to our employees and we focus on being a professional, safe and pleasant employer, where you will clearly notice that the focus is on you. If any questions concerning this position, please contact me, Ronny Meyer, by email: firstname.lastname@example.org