Techconsult AS is a Norwegian company providing consulting and advisory services to clients in the engineering and construction disciplines and project management services. The company has offices in Bergen, Oslo, Stavanger and Molde in Norway and a branch office in Teesside, UK. Techconsult AS operates nationally and internationally in markets within the Offshore, Energy, Construction, Shipbuilding and land-based industry.
Techconsult is the link between jobs and professionals. For one of our customer we are now looking for a Piping Stress Analyses – Senior Engineer
• Be a team member of the piping discipline and area multidiscipline teams.
• Perform stress analyses on piping systems by use of Caesar II software.
• In general good skills in Excel, FEA Tools, E3D in pipe stress work.
• Experience in Fatigue calculations and bridge line analysis.
• Required good knowledge in Standards likeB31,3, ASME VIII Norsok, Statoil TR’s, API 610, API 617, ASME standards, DNV codes.NEMA-SM23 (Compressor piping)
• Close cooperation with both piping designers, pipe support designers and ability to advice designers in piping design.
• Analyses to be acc. to relevant standards and include loyalty to deadlines and quality requirements.
• Self check and check of others work, including coordination of defined team.
• Bachelor or Master Degree
• The candidate must have experience from large new build EPC offshore oil & gas project at the Norwegian Continental Shelf.
• The candidate must have deep knowledge to Norwegian offshore industry incl. the DNVGL and NORSOK regulations related to the piping discipline.
• The candidate must have minimum 5 years’ experience within offshore projects.
• Have good communication skills
• Multidiscipline understanding
• Have a cooperative working attitude
• Ability to work independently and through teamwork
• Be systematic, accurate and independent
• Have a high loyalty to deadline and quality requirements
• Be proactive, seeking advice and share own experiences with others
• Communicate well in English - both oral and in writing.
The application deadline for this position is ASAP, but we will also consider candidates for similar or other relevant positions consecutively.
As an employee at Techconsult, we can offer you the following:
• Competitive salary
• Professional development and flexibility by working in projects with the major companies within oil, gas and land based industry
• A close follow-up of each employee
• Insurance benefits
• Social activities
• Physical development and training support
Techconsult emphasis being close to our employees and we focus on being a professional, safe and pleasant employer, where you will clearly notice that the focus is on you. If any questions concerning this position, please contact me, Birger Ekerhovd, by email: firstname.lastname@example.org