Techconsult AS is a Norwegian company providing consulting and advisory services to clients in the engineering and construction disciplines and project management services. The company has offices in Bergen, Oslo, Stavanger and Molde in Norway and a branch office in Teesside, UK. Techconsult AS operates nationally and internationally in markets within the Offshore, Energy, Construction, Shipbuilding and land-based industry.
Techconsult is the link between jobs and professionals. For one of our customer we are now looking for a SPS Control System - Site Representative
• Participate in regular meetings with contractor
• Review technical documentation on workflow in Meridian
• Action on Workflows, Technical queries, Non-Conformity Requests etc in PIMS.
• Ensure alignment in VE project team and with contractor discipline engineers.
• Travel to different suppliers/ manufacturers attending meetings and inspections as required
• Bachelor degree
• 10+ years relevant experience
• Multidicipline skills and comprehensive experience within the subsea controls discipline covering preparation for fabrication/assembly, testing/verification and preparation for delivery.
• Materials selection
• Corrosion and CP protection
• Coating and insulation
• Experience follow up materials suppliers on site with regards to the different manufacturing steps
The application deadline for this position is ASAP, but we will also consider candidates for similar or other relevant positions consecutively.
Workplace: Nailsea, UK
As an employee at Techconsult, we can offer you the following:
• Competitive salary
• Professional development and flexibility by working in projects with the major companies within oil, gas and land based industry
• A close follow-up of each employee
• Insurance benefits
• Social activities
• Physical development and training support
Techconsult emphasis being close to our employees and we focus on being a professional, safe and pleasant employer, where you will clearly notice that the focus is on you. If any questions concerning this position, please contact me, Birger Ekerhovd, by email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Sted Nailsea, UK