Techconsult AS is a Norwegian company providing consulting and advisory services to clients in the engineering and construction disciplines and project management services. The company has offices in Bergen, Oslo, Stavanger and Molde in Norway and a branch office in Teesside, UK. Techconsult AS operates nationally and internationally in markets within the Offshore, Energy, Construction, Shipbuilding and land-based industry.
Techconsult is the link between jobs and professionals. For one of our customer we are now looking for a MC Engineer EIT
• Preparation of MC documentation, perform pre-punch, discipline punch and multidiscipline punch for EIT disciplines.
• A normal work day will consist of 70% in the field and 30% in the office.Your qualifications:
• Norwegian and English written and spoken
• Strong HSSE focus
• Good knowledge of installation and the MC process
• Good knowledge TR’s
• Good communications skills, written and spoken,
• Good knowledge to relevant rules and regaltions for NCS
• IT: ProCoSys, Mips, Time, MS Office
• FSE and first aid course with special emphasis on the accidents caused by electric current
The application deadline for this position is ASAP, but we will also consider candidates for similar or other relevant positions consecutively.
As an employee at Techconsult, we can offer you the following:
• Competitive salary
• Professional development and flexibility by working in projects with the major companies within oil, gas and land based industry
• A close follow-up of each employee
• Insurance benefits
• Social activities
• Physical development and training support
Techconsult emphasis being close to our employees and we focus on being a professional, safe and pleasant employer, where you will clearly notice that the focus is on you. If any questions concerning this position, please contact me, Solfrid Otterås, by email: firstname.lastname@example.org