Techconsult AS is a Norwegian company providing consulting and advisory services to clients in the engineering and construction disciplines and project management services. The company has offices in Bergen, Oslo, Stavanger and Molde in Norway and a branch office in Teesside, UK. Techconsult AS operates nationally and internationally in markets within the Offshore, Energy, Construction, Shipbuilding and land-based industry.
Techconsult is the link between jobs and professionals. For one of our customer we are now looking for an Electro/Instrument Engineer - Senior
• Develop electro- and instrument drawings and documentation.
• Design of electro tablets and control cabinet PLS programming.
• Design fire/gas and 'cause & effect' procedures for safety systems.
• Follow up suppliers Secure that work is accomplished according to customer demands, classification guidelines and standards.
• Customer contact, follow-up on shipyard
• We wish to connect with positive and hard-working co-workers with the ability to work independently and in teams.
• We seek engineers with Master, Bachelor or similar education within electro/instrumentation.
• Solid theoretical knowledge and experience within the offshore industry is considered an advantage, but newly educated are also encouraged to apply.
• Applicants must have good verbal and written skills in both English and Norwegian.
The application deadline for this position is ASAP, but we will also consider candidates for similar or other relevant positions consecutively.
As an employee at Techconsult, we can offer you the following:
• Competitive salary
• Professional development and flexibility by working in projects with the major companies within oil, gas and land based industry
• A close follow-up of each employee
• Insurance benefits
• Social activities
• Physical development and training support
Techconsult emphasis being close to our employees and we focus on being a professional, safe and pleasant employer, where you will clearly notice that the focus is on you. If any questions concerning this position, please contact me, Solfrid Otterås, by email: email@example.com