Instrument engineer S19924
Techconsult AS is a Norwegian company providing consulting and advisory services to clients in the engineering and construction disciplines and project management services. The company has offices in Bergen, Oslo, Stavanger and Molde in Norway and a branch office in Teesside, UK.
Techconsult AS operates nationally and internationally in markets within the Offshore, Energy, Construction, Shipbuilding and land-based industry.
Techconsult is the link between jobs and professionals. For one of our customer we are now looking for a Instrument engineer.
- Administration of ags in EIS, Administration of Client systems (STID Tag, STID Doc, Procosys, STID Loop)
- Administration of engineering documentation in ProArc
- Produce new and revise existing documentation and drawings; such as wiring diagrams, data sheets, schermatic diadgrams, loop drawings, etc, both for process, fire & gas and safety systems
- Knowledge in selection of material for hydraulic and pneumatic instrument systems
- Perform offshore surveys
- Input and comments to vendor documentation
- Administration of tag list, cable lists and IO list
- Participate in HAZOP, design reviews, vendor meetings, etc
- Input to weight control
- Input to MC/Comm
- Bachelor Degree or equivalent with at least 8 years of experience in the oil & gas industry
Required Work Experience:
- Participation in FEED studies and EPCIC projects
- Excellent knowledge of Norsok standards
- Previous experience with Statoil procedures and standards (preferable)
- Team worker
- Social and positive person
- Deliver on time and quality
- Good communication in English
The application deadline for this position is asap, but we will consider applicants for similar positions after this deadline.
As an employee at Techconsult, we can offer you the following:
- Competitive salary
- Professional development and flexibility by working in projects with the major companies within oil, gas and land based industry
- A close follow-up of each employee
- Insurance benefits
- Social activities
- Physical development and training support
Techconsult puts great emphasis on being close to its employees and being a professional, safe and pleasant employer, where you will clearly notice that the focus is on you. If any questions concerning the position, please contact me, Solfrid Otterås, by email: email@example.com