Techconsult AS is a Norwegian company providing consulting and advisory services to clients in the engineering and construction disciplines and project management services. The company has offices in Bergen, Oslo, Stavanger and Molde in Norway and a branch office in Teesside, UK. Techconsult AS operates nationally and internationally in markets within the Offshore, Energy, Construction, Shipbuilding and land-based industry.
Techconsult is the link between jobs and professionals. For one of our customer we are now looking for a Project Manager Internal
• Manage/administrate defined work packages within Subsea Teamcenter portfolio and internal SAP tasks. This is part of the continues work of improving Subsea Teamcenter for users and SAP usage. Packages are a mix of pure internal and internal + suppliers. Planning, coordination and follow up as main task.
• 3+ years experience
• Bachelor or Master degree within Engineering/IT
• Experience from at least one of the areas:
Team Lead, Project Manager, Sub Project Manager, Group Lead
• Experience with IT is an advantage
The application deadline for this position is ASAP, but we will also consider candidates for similar or other relevant positions consecutively.
As an employee at Techconsult, we can offer you the following:
• Competitive salary
• Professional development and flexibility by working in projects with the major companies within oil, gas and land based industry
• A close follow-up of each employee
• Insurance benefits
• Social activities
• Physical development and training support
Techconsult emphasis being close to our employees and we focus on being a professional, safe and pleasant employer, where you will clearly notice that the focus is on you. If any questions concerning this position, please contact me, Eldfrid Vågane, by email: firstname.lastname@example.org