Oil & Gas
Tiltredelse: Etter avtale
Navn: Eldfrid Vågane
Techconsult is the link between jobs and professionals. For one of our customers we are now looking for a Working Environment Engineer 24317.
– Conduct Working Environment Inspections and establish inspection reports
– Issue Working Environment As Built documentation
– Cooperate with other disciplines, vendors and client to resolve Working Environment issues
– Provide input to project planning
– Use of Navis Viewer 3D model for working environment reviews
– Minimum 3 years’ experience within Working Environment
– Experience within Oil & Gas projects
– Good multidiscipline knowledge
– Proactive & Solution oriented
– Good Knowledge of Norsok S002 and other relevant working environment standards and regulations.
Languages: English and Norwegian.
To be accepted as a candidate you must be located within EU – preferable in Norway with valid work permit
The application deadline for this position is ASAP, but we will also consider candidates for similar or other relevant positions consecutively.
Duration: 1 year
As an employee at Techconsult, we can offer you the following:
• Competitive salary
• Professional development and flexibility by working in projects with the major companies within oil, gas and land based industry
• A close follow-up of each employee
• Insurance benefits
• Social activities
• Physical development and training support
Techconsult emphasis being close to our employees and we focus on being a professional, safe and pleasant employer, where you will clearly notice that the focus is on you. If any questions concerning this position, please contact me, Eldfrid Vågane, by email: email@example.com