Oil & Gas
Navn: Mona Foss
Techconsult is the link between jobs and professionals. For one of our customers we are now looking for a Work Preparation Engineer – Piping 25696.
– Establish job packages for piping scope based on spooling that has been done for prefab and provide basis for installation of spools, tie-in between modules, estimation of hours, connections of installation materials
– Quality assurance of the estimate in established job packages for critical activities
– Support other job setters with limited experience in MIPS.
Your experience and qualifications:
– BSc in relevant field
– Knowledge and experience in piping design, fabrication and installation
– Proficiency in MIPS software
– Ability to work independently and in a team
– Attention to detail and quality standards
– Good communication and interpersonal skills.
– Fluent in English (written and oral). Norwegian is required.
To be accepted as a candidate you must be located within EU – preferable in Norway. Important with valid work permit for Norway if not located in Norway.
The application deadline for this position is ASAP, but we will also consider candidates for similar or other relevant positions consecutively.
Workplace: Brevik. Applicants need to be located in Norway and able to relocate to Brevik.
Duration: 30.04.2024 with option for extension
As an employee at Techconsult, we can offer you the following:
• Competitive salary
• Professional development and flexibility by working in projects with the major companies within oil, gas and land based industry
• A close follow-up of each employee
• Insurance benefits
• Social activities
• Physical development and training support
Techconsult emphasis being close to our employees and we focus on being a professional, safe and pleasant employer, where you will clearly notice that the focus is on you.
If any questions concerning this position, please contact me, Mona Foss, by email: firstname.lastname@example.org